Solvent-based digital inks act as carriers delivering the pigment to the substrate. These inks also help in melting the surface of the substrate. Ink colorants then penetrate the softened surface to reach the inner layer of the substrate. After the solvent evaporates, the pigment is etched into the surface of the substrate to create an image that is scratch- and weather-resistant. Solvent-based digital inks can be used with a variety of substrates, including inexpensive uncoated media.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Digital Inks in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The worldwide market for Digital Inks is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 9.2% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Sun Chemical
- Inx International Ink
- Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co.
- JK Group
- Nazdar Company
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Sensient Imaging Technologies
- Nutec Digital Ink
- Bordeaux Digital Printink Ltd.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Advertising & Promotion
- Ceramic Tiles Printing
- Clothing & Household Textiles
- Glass Printing
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Digital Inks market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Digital Inks Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Digital Inks, with sales, revenue, and price of Digital Inks, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Digital Inks, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Digital Inks market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Digital Inks sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source