Electrolysis is a promising option for hydrogen production from renewable resources. Electrolysis is the process of using electricity to split water into hydrogen and oxygen. This reaction takes place in a unit called an electrolyze. Electrolyzes can range in size from small, appliance-size equipment that is well-suited for small-scale distributed hydrogen production to large-scale, central production facilities that could be tied directly to renewable or other non-greenhouse-gas-emitting forms of electricity production.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-pem-water-electrolysis-2018-2023-519
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the PEM Water Electrolysis market in global especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.Proton exchange membrane (PEM) electrolysis is the electrolysis of water in a cell equipped with a solid polymer electrolyte (SPE) that is responsible for the conduction of protons, separation of product gases, and electrical insulation of the electrodes.
The PEM electrolyzer was introduced to overcome the issues of partial load, low current density, and low pressure operation currently plaguing the alkaline electrolyzer.The worldwide market for PEM Water Electrolysis is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Proton On-Site
- Teledyne Energy Systems
- Suzhou Jingli
- Areva H2gen
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Small Scale Type
- Middle Scale Type
- Large Scale Type
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Power Plants
- Steel Plant
- Electronics and Photovoltaics
- Industrial Gases
- Energy Storage or Fueling for FCEV’s
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global PEM Water Electrolysis market.
- Chapter 1, to describe PEM Water Electrolysis Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of PEM Water Electrolysis, with sales, revenue, and price of PEM Water Electrolysis, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of PEM Water Electrolysis, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, PEM Water Electrolysis market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe PEM Water Electrolysis sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-pem-water-electrolysis-2018-2023-519
Table of content
1 Market Overview
1.1 PEM Water Electrolysis Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 Small Scale Type
1.2.2 Middle Scale Type
1.2.3 Large Scale Type
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1 Proton On-Site
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 PEM Water Electrolysis Type and Applications
22.214.171.124 Product A
3 Global PEM Water Electrolysis Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.1 Global PEM Water Electrolysis Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.2 Global PEM Water Electrolysis Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.3 Market Concentration Rate
3.3.1 Top 3 PEM Water Electrolysis Manufacturer Market Share in 2017
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the PEM Water Electrolysis Market rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global PEM Water Electrolysis Market?
- What are the key market trends in PEM Water Electrolysis Market?
- improve pasting the growth of the PEM Water Electrolysis Market?
- What are the challenges to Global PEM Water Electrolysis Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global PEM Water Electrolysis Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of PEM Water Electrolysis Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/