In this report, we studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Intelligent Video (IV) market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Intelligent Video (IV) market, intelligent video (IV) refers to video that inherently automates video analysis or includes technology that eliminates some manual video analysis processes. Common applications include surveillance cameras that only record when motion is detected, to cameras that automatically “read” and catalog vehicle license plates. Another increasingly common use of intelligent video is the use of facial recognition technology in surveillance systems. Such systems, often called “biometric surveillance,” often eliminate manual surveillance video monitoring and – through the use of searchable biometric templates associated with appropriate meta-data – makes it possible to create alerts when detecting individuals from watchlist databases.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-intelligent-video-2018-2023-19
IBM, Cisco Systems, Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Axis Communications AB, Siemens, Honeywell International, Inc., Panasonic are major players in the Intelligent Video (IV) in 2016. AAC Technologies dominated with 7.07% revenue share.
On the basis of region, North America is the largest market segment of Intelligent Video (IV), with a revenue market share nearly 35.54% in 2016; Asia region has great market potential in the future.
Intelligent Video (IV) used in industry including BFSI Sector, Government and Public Sector, Industrial Sector, Retail Sector, Transport and Logistics Sector and others. Report data showed that 35.99% of the Intelligent Video (IV) market demand in Government and Public Sector in 2016.
Over the next five years, our projects that Intelligent Video (IV) will register a 18.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 4220 million by 2023, from US$ 1530 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Intelligent Video (IV) market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, we considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Camera-based Systems
- Server-based Systems
Segmentation by application:
- BFSI Sector
- Government and Public Sector
- Industrial Sector
- Retail Sector
- Transport and Logistics Sector
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market.
The key players covered in this report:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Axis Communications AB
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Verint Systems
- Agent Video Intelligence, Inc.
- Objectvideo, Inc.
- PureTech Systems
- VCA Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Intelligent Video (IV) market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Intelligent Video (IV) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Intelligent Video (IV) players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Intelligent Video (IV) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Intelligent Video (IV) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/ict-and-media/global-intelligent-video-2018-2023-19
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports