Air suspension system is a type of vehicle suspension that uses an air pump or compressor to pump air into the airbag (bellow). These bellows are made from reinforced rubber to allow air pressure to inflate them and thus raise the vehicle body from the axle. A suspension system in a vehicle enables connection between the vehicle body and the wheels and allows relative motion between them. The main components included in the suspension are a system of tires, springs, shock absorbers, and linkages.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-bus-air-suspension-system-2018-2023-64
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Bus Air Suspension System in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The changing consumer preferences, increasing disposable income driving people towards premium cars, and increasing demand for luxury busses are expected to drive the demand for automotive air suspension over the forecast period. The increasing purchasing power parity of the consumer, especially in developing economies such as India, China and Brazil is impelling the automotive manufacturers to come up with more number of premium cars. The increase in demand for cabin comfort, maneuverability, stability and better control of the vehicle together have led to an increase in the demand for air suspension systems in recent times.
APAC accounted for the maximum share of the bus air suspension system market during 2016. The demand for public bus transport facilities and the presence of countries with high population density, will be the major factors propelling the market’s growth in this region during the forecast period. Moreover, the presence of major bus manufacturers due to benefits such as low-cost production, labor, and supportive government policies will also contribute to the growth of the market in APAC.
The worldwide market for Bus Air Suspension System is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers:
- BeijingWest Industries (BWI Group)
- Dunlop Systems and Components
- Infineon Technologies
- LORD Corporation
- Wheels India Limited
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers:
- Manual Air Suspension
- Electronic Air Suspension
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Bus Air Suspension System market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Bus Air Suspension System Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Bus Air Suspension System, with sales, revenue, and price of Bus Air Suspension System, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Bus Air Suspension System, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Bus Air Suspension System market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Bus Air Suspension System sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24marketreports.com/automotive-and-transportation/global-bus-air-suspension-system-2018-2023-64
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports