This report studies the global Potassium Acetate market status and forecast, categorizes the global Potassium Acetate market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Potassium Acetate capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Potassium Acetate manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Potassium acetate (KCH3COO) is the potassium salt of acetic acid. It is white flakes or crystalline powder and also used in industry, pharma, food additives, deicing, and others. Potassium salts are common to be sold in aqueous solution form. Corespondingly, potassium acetate is usually sold as aqueous solution, especially in deicing and drilling fluid industries. In our report, the amount of all liquid products is converted to amount of pure solid potassium acetate.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-potassium-acetate-2018-47
Potassium acetate is used in a wide variety of industrial applications. The major uses are in the production of catalyst, oil drilling, pharma & food and deicing, etc. Industrial usage is the main application of potassium acetate, accounting 38.63% of the global consumption, while deicing is the major application of potassium acetate in North America.
In the next few years, due to the gradual recovery of the global economy, the downstream market demand will grow slowly. Consequently, we believe the world production of potassium acetate in the coming years will reach 84578 MT in 2022. Although sales of potassium acetate brought a lot of opportunity, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support do not enter into the potassium acetate field.
The global Potassium Acetate market is valued at 140 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 150 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 0.4% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Nachurs Alpine Solutions
- Get More Leading manufacturers
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Industrial Grade
By Application, the market can be split into
- Pharma & Food
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24marketreports.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-potassium-acetate-2018-47
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports