This report studies the global Tonic Water market status and forecast, categorizes the global Tonic Water market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Tonic water (Indian tonic water) is a carbonated soft drink in which quinine is dissolved. Originally used as a prophylactic against malaria, tonic water usually now has significantly lower quinine content and is consumed for its distinctive bitter flavor. It is often used in mixed drinks, particularly in gin and tonic.The global average price of Tonic Water is in the increasing trend, from 547 USD/MT in 2011 to 606 USD/MT in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in increasing trend in the following five years.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-tonic-water-2018-580
The classification of Tonic Water includes Regular Tonic Water, Diet Tonic Water, Slimline Tonic Water. The proportion of Regular Tonic Water in 2015 is about 74.2%, they are the most popular Tonic Water. The proportion of Diet Tonic Water in 2015 is about 17.6%.Tonic Water is widely sold by Supermarket, Online Retailers, and Other. The most proportion of Tonic Water is sold by Supermarket, and the market share in 2015 is about 75.5%.
Europe region is the largest supplier of Tonic Water, with a production market share nearly 33% in 2015. North America is the second largest supplier of Tonic Water, enjoying production market share about 30% in 2015.North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 32% in 2015. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 38.4%.The global Tonic Water market is valued at 530 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 980 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during 2018–2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Fever Tree
- Dr Pepper Snapple
- Whole Foods
- Watson Group
- White Rock
- East Imperial
- Thomas Henry
- Shasta Tonic Water
- Bradleys Tonic
- Q Drinks
- 1724 Tonic Water
- El Guapo
- Tom’s Handcrafted
- Jack Rudy Cocktail
- Haber’s Tonic Syrup
- Bermondsey Tonic Water
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Regular Tonic Water
- Diet Tonic Water
- Slimline Tonic Water
By Application, the market can be split into
- Online Retailers
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Tonic Water capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013–2017) and forecast (2018–2025);
- Focuses on the key Tonic Water manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Tonic Water are as follows:
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Tonic Water Manufacturers
- Tonic Water Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Tonic Water Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Tonic Water market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/food-and-beverages/global-tonic-water-2018-580
Table of content
Global Tonic Water Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of Tonic Water
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Tonic Water
1.1.1 Definition of Tonic Water
1.1.2 Specifications of Tonic Water
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Tonic Water
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Tonic Water
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Tonic Water
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Tonic Water
3.1 Capacity and Commercial Production Date of Global Tonic Water Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.2 Manufacturing Plants Distribution of Global Tonic Water Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.3 R&D Status and Technology Source of Global Tonic Water Major Manufacturers in 2017
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Tonic Water Market?
- What are the key factors driving the Tonic Water Market?
- What are the key market trends in Tonic Water Market?
- improve pasting the growth of the Tonic Water Market?
- What are the challenges to Global Tonic Water Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Tonic Water Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Tonic Water Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-7817170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store