In 2017,the global Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems market size was 56 million US$ and is forecast to 140 million US in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2018.
This report studies the global market size of Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems market by players/brands, region, type and application. This report also studies the global market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-artificial-pancreas-devices-systems-2025-894
The Artificial Pancreas Device System is a system of devices that closely mimics the glucose regulating function of a healthy pancreas.
Most Artificial Pancreas Device Systems consists of three types of devices already familiar to many people with diabetes: a continuous glucose monitoring system (CGM) and an insulin infusion pump. A blood glucose device (such as a glucose meter) is used to calibrate the CGM.
A computer-controlled algorithm connects the CGM and insulin infusion pump to allow continuous communication between the two devices. Sometimes an artificial pancreas device system is referred to as a "closed-loop" system, an "automated insulin delivery" system, or an "autonomous system for glycemic control."
An Artificial Pancreas Device System will not only monitors glucose levels in the body but also automatically adjusts the delivery of insulin to reduce high blood glucose levels (hyperglycemia) and minimize the incidence of low blood glucose (hypoglycemia) with little or no input from the patient.
The classification of artificial pancreas devices systems includes threshold suspended device systems and hybrid closed-loop APDS, and the proportion of artificial pancreas devices systems in 2017 is about 60%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2013 to 2017.
Artificial pancreas devices systems are widely used in hospital and clinic. The most proportion of artificial pancreas devices systems is in hospital, and the proportion in 2017 is about 59%.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 54% in 2017. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 35%.
The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems market based on company, product type, application and key regions.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers.
The key manufacturers in the Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems include
- Bigfoot Biomedical
- Beta Bionics
- Tandem Diabetes Care
Market Size Split by Type
- Threshold Suspended Device Systems
- Hybrid Closed-loop APDS
- Other Systems
Market Size Split by Application
Market size split by Region
- North America
- United States
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/life-sciences/global-artificial-pancreas-devices-systems-2025-894
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Table of content
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems Product
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems Market Size Growth Rate by Type
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems Market Size
2.1.1 Global Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems Revenue 2016-2025
2.1.2 Global Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems Sales 2016-2025
3 Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
3.1 Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems Sales by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Artificial Pancreas Devices Systems Sales by Manufacturers
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/