This report studies the global Agriculture Robots market status and forecast, categorizes the global Agriculture Robots market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
An agricultural robot is a robot deployed for agricultural purposes. The main area of application of robots in agriculture today is at the harvesting stage. Emerging applications of robots or drones in agriculture include weed control, cloud seeding, planting seeds, harvesting, environmental monitoringand soil analysis.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-agriculture-robots-2018-15
Global Agricultural Robot Market size is set to witness significant growth rate during the forecast period driven by high cost involved in hiring skilled labor.
The global Agriculture Robots market is valued at 1150 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 5490 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 21.7% during 2018–2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Deere & Company
- Harvest Automation
- KC Drone
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)/Drones
- Driverless Tractors
- Automated Harvesting Systems
- Milking Robot
By Application, the market can be split into
- Harvest Management
- Intravenous Access
- Field Farming
- Dairy Farm Management
- Irrigation Management
- Crop management
- Weather Tracking & Monitoring
- Animal management
- Soil management
- Inventory Management
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Agriculture Robots capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013–2017) and forecast (2018–2025);
- Focuses on the key Agriculture Robots manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Agriculture Robots are as follows:
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Agriculture Robots Manufacturers
- Agriculture Robots Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Agriculture Robots Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, we Research offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Agriculture Robots market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/agriculture/global-agriculture-robots-2018-15
Table of content
Global Agriculture Robots Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of Agriculture Robots
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Agriculture Robots
1.1.1 Definition of Agriculture Robots
1.1.2 Specifications of Agriculture Robots
1.2 Classification of Agriculture Robots
1.2.1 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)/Drones
1.2.2 Driverless Tractors
1.2.3 Automated Harvesting Systems
1.2.4 Milking Robot
1.3 Applications of Agriculture Robots
1.3.1 Harvest Management
1.3.2 Intravenous Access
1.3.3 Field Farming
1.3.4 Dairy Farm Management
1.3.5 Irrigation Management
1.3.6 Crop management
1.3.7 Weather Tracking & Monitoring
1.3.8 Animal management
1.3.9 Soil management
1.3.10 Inventory Management
1.4 Market Segment by Regions
1.4.1 North America
1.4.5 Southeast Asia
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Agriculture Robots
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Agriculture Robots
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Agriculture Robots
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Agriculture Robots
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Agriculture Robots
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/