This report studies the global Biomass Briquette Fuel market status and forecast, categorizes the global Biomass Briquette Fuel market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Biomass pellet fuel is biofuels made from compressed organic matter or biomass. Wood pellets are the most common type of pellet fuel and are generally made from compacted sawdust and related industrial wastes from the milling of lumber, manufacture of wood products and furniture, and construction. Other industrial waste sources include empty fruit bunches, palm kernel shells, coconut shells, and tree tops and branches discarded during logging operations.At present, in developed countries, the Biomass Fuel industry is generally at a more advanced level. The world’s large enterprises are mainly concentrated in EU. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, and leading technical level. With the development of Chinese Biomass Fuel industry production technology, their share in the international market is increasing, and competitiveness in the international market gradually increases.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-biomass-briquette-fuel-2018-221
As Chinese overall economic downward trend in the past few years, in the next few years there will be many uncertainties, and coupled with Biomass Fuel industry situation in the past few years, the current demand for Biomass Molding Fuel product is relatively low. In the coming years, as the environmental standards are more and more strict, biomass fuel market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region. Although biomass Biomass Briquette Fuel brings a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends that the new entrants just having money but without technical advantages and upstream/downstream support should not to enter into this field.
The global Biomass Briquette Fuel market is valued at 6760 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 12600 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during 2018–2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- German Pellets
- Pinnacle Renewable Energy Group
- Pacific BioEnergy Corporation
- Vyborgskaya Cellulose
- Graanul Invest Group
- RWE Innogy
- Drax Biomass
- General Biofuels
- BlueFire Renewables
- Pfeifer Group
- Biomass Secure Power
- Viridis Energy
- Fram Renewable Fuels
- Protocol Energy
- Premium Pellet Ltd.
- Granules LG
- Enova Energy Group
- Corinith Wood Pellets
- Maine Woods Pellet
- Appalachian Wood Pellets
- Bear Mountain Forest Prod
- West Oregon Wood Prod
- Bayou Wood Pellets
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Bulk Biomass Briquette
- Biomass Pellet
By Application, the market can be split into
- Power generation
- Residential and commercial heating
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Biomass Briquette Fuel capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013–2017) and forecast (2018–2025);
- Focuses on the key Biomass Briquette Fuel manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/energy-and-natural-resources/global-biomass-briquette-fuel-2018-221
Table of content
Global Biomass Briquette Fuel Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of Biomass Briquette Fuel
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Biomass Briquette Fuel
1.1.1 Definition of Biomass Briquette Fuel
1.1.2 Specifications of Biomass Briquette Fuel
1.2 Classification of Biomass Briquette Fuel
1.2.1 Bulk Biomass Briquette
1.2.2 Biomass Pellet
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Biomass Briquette Fuel
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Biomass Briquette Fuel
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Biomass Briquette Fuel
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Biomass Briquette Fuel
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Biomass Briquette Fuel
3.1 Capacity and Commercial Production Date of Global Biomass Briquette Fuel Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.2 Manufacturing Plants Distribution of Global Biomass Briquette Fuel Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.3 R&D Status and Technology Source of Global Biomass Briquette Fuel Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.4 Raw Materials Sources Analysis o
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170, +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/