This report studies the global Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum market status and forecast, categorizes the global Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Glass Fiber Reinforced Gypsum is a composite of high strength alpha gypsum reinforced with glassfibers that can be factory molded into virtually any shape or size. GFRG (or GRG) is a non-combustible material (test results of flame spread and smoke development values as per ASTM E-84) and even the largest parts only weigh 2–3 pounds per square foot (10–15 kg/m2).
Similar to traditional plaster castings but considerably lighter and stronger, Glass Fiber Reinforced Gypsum is typically field finished with any interior paint. Joints can be taped and finishing is similar to drywall finishing. The use of post-consumer recycled material, the fact that GFRG castings are made to size and are designed to minimize excessive framing, makes Glass Fiber Reinforced Gypsum a favorable choice for LEED or green construction projects.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-glassfiber-reinforced-gypsum-2018-961
Glass Fiber Reinforced Gypsum is a composite of high strength alpha gypsum reinforced with glass fibers that can be factory molded into virtually any shape or size. In 1977, glass reinforced gypsum was introduced to the UK from the United States. This was a new concept in building materials. It was a lightweight, strong and durable material.
It could be used for both structural and decorative interior construction, and it would prove to be enormously popular throughout the later 20th century. It remains highly popular today, thanks to its flexibility as a material, and the fact that it can be easily used in a very wide range of settings.
GFRG offer a wide range of applications, from the casinos, hotels, entertainment centers to public buildings. In 2016, the casino and entertainment center industry was the largest filed with 51% consumption market share.In the future, as raw material costs and wage costs change, we tend to believe that prices will rise. But, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually.
Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin. Developing countries will maintain a rapid growth rate. On the whole, we believe the industry will maintain a good growth rate.
The global Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum market is valued at 670 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 1040 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2018–2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Stromberg Architectural
- Knauf Group
- Owens Corning
- Georgia-Pacific Gypsum
- GRG Technologies
- Guangzhou Form New Materials
- Shanghai Yinqiao Decoration
- Plasterceil Industries
- Continental Building Products
- CHIYODA UTE
- Guangzhou City Ping Mei Building Materials
- Guheng Group
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- GFRG Board
- GFRG Products
By Application, the market can be split into
- Casino and Entertainment Center
- Large Hotel
- Large Public Buildings
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013–2017) and forecast (2018–2025);
- Focuses on the key Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum are as follows:
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum Manufacturers
- Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data,we offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-glassfiber-reinforced-gypsum-2018-961
Table of content
Global Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum
1.1.1 Definition of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum
1.1.2 Specifications of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum
3.1 Capacity and Commercial Production Date of Global Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.2 Manufacturing Plants Distribution of Global Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum Major Manufacturers in 2017
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum Market the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum Market with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends in Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum Market?
- improve pasting the growth of the Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum Market?
- What are the challenges to Global Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Gypsum Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(212)-6344884 / +1(646)-7817170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store