In this report, we covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Controlled-release Fertilizer market for 2018-2023.
Controlled-release fertilizer (CRF) is a granulated fertilizer that releases nutrients gradually into the soil (i.e., with a controlled release period). The slowness of the release is determined by the low solubility of the chemical compounds in the soil moisture. Since conventional fertilizers are soluble in water, the nutrients can disperse quickly as the fertilizer dissolves. Because controlled-release fertilizers are not water-soluble, their nutrients disperse into the soil more slowly. The fertilizer granules may have an insoluble substrate or a semi-permeable jacket that prevents dissolution while allowing nutrients to flow outward.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-controlledrelease-fertilizer2018-2023-292
The Controlled-release Fertilizer industry concentration is high; there are a few manufacturers in the world, and high-end products mainly from Americas and Europe. In the world wide, giant manufactures mainly distribute in Americas and China such as UPL, Agrium, Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group and Haifa Chemicals.
Duo to the limited downstream consumption of the Controlled-release Fertilizer, it has small production share in fertilizer field, there are a few companies has several plants. Recent years, there are some companies start to research and development the product. The industry will form a much high concentration of global market competition in future. At present, the top five companies account for more than 70% of global market share in Controlled-release Fertilizer field.
The technological level of Controlled-release Fertilizer in China has a big gap compared with the international advanced level. Outstanding performance in product application performance is not outstanding, function is not strong, supporting enough, clean low level, product updates slow, long development cycle. There is little Controlled-release Fertilizer performance in China at or near the international advanced level.
Over the next five years,our projects that Controlled-release Fertilizer will register a 3.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1530 million by 2023, from US$ 1280 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Controlled-release Fertilizer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, We considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
- Segmentation by product type:
- Physical and Superficial Properties
- Nutrients Release Mode
- Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Israel Chemicals Limited
- Haifa Chemicals
- Yara International ASA
- Chisso-asahi Fertilizer
- Aglukon Spezialduenger
- OCI Agro
- Ekompany Agro B.V.
- Central Glass
- Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group
- Hanfeng Evergreen
- Shikefeng Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Controlled-release Fertilizer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Controlled-release Fertilizer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Controlled-release Fertilizer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Controlled-release Fertilizer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Controlled-release Fertilizer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-controlledrelease-fertilizer2018-2023-292
Table of content
2018-2023 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Consumption 2013-2023
2.1.2 Controlled-release Fertilizer Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Controlled-release Fertilizer Segment by Type
2.2.1 Physical and Superficial Properties
2.2.2 Nutrients Release Mode
2.3 Controlled-release Fertilizer Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Consumption Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.2 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.3 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Sale Price by Type (2013-2018)
2.4 Controlled-release Fertilizer Segment by Application
2.5 Controlled-release Fertilizer Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Consumption Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.2 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Value and Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.3 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Sale Price by Application (2013-2018)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/