This report studies the global Construction Industry Core Drill Market status and forecast, categorizes the global Construction Industry Core Drill market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
A core drill is a drill specifically designed to remove a cylinder of material, much like a hole saw. The material left inside the drill bit is referred to as the core.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-construction-core-drill-2018-738
Core drills used in metal are called annular cutters. Core drills used for concrete are generally called Diamond Core Drills and are water cooled. For drilling masonry, carbide core drills can be used.
Urbanization continues to grow strongly. In 2015, approximately 54 per cent of the world’s population lived in urban areas. By 2050, the corresponding figure is expected to rise to 66 per cent of the world’s population. Urbanization is fastest in Africa and Asia, and is expected to gain 56 per cent (Africa) and 64 per cent (Asia) proportion of urban population by 2050. In 2015, the corresponding percentage for urban population was 40 (Africa) and 48 (Asia). In 2015, the most urban regions were Northern America (82 per cent), Latin America and the Caribbean (80 per cent) and Europe (74 per cent). Continued urbanization is expected across the globe over the coming decades.
Urbanization and the increasing need for mobility of people and goods drives demand for new investments in infrastructure construction, such as highways and subways and underground construction, especially in the emerging markets, where urbanization and population growth are strongest. In the developed countries and regions investments in infrastructure construction are also made to renovate and modernize the existing infrastructure. The concentration of people in urban areas and increasing land prices increases the need for demanding construction and tunneling applications in, for example, tunnels and bridges, underground parking halls or underground municipal water treatment facilities and oil storages that require specialized rock excavation and ground piling and underpinning. Moreover, construction and infrastructure investments increase the demand for minerals and rock material.
Construction markets include broadly different kind of construction and technical projects, such as highways, railways, airports, harbors and community development facilities, industrial buildings, skyscrapers and power plants. The construction projects may include entirely new objects or they can be additions or alterations, or maintenance projects. According to the division of the company´s market segments, tunneling has been separated to its own special field and therefore not included in the construction markets.
Drilling methods used in construction are excavation of foundations of buildings and excavation of road cuttings, piling, micropiling and underpinning. Piling and underpinning are used to support soft soil before beginning the actual construction or to prevent sinking of existing constructions. In addition, drilling in the field of construction is used in so called anchorage, in which softer soil is fastened to bedrock, horizontal drilling for inserting different kinds of cables and water pipes under roads and other constructions without breaking the surface as well as sampling drilling to determine the soil in the ground. Drill and blast method is also used in production of rock material required in manufacturing concrete and tarmac.
Market trends and market overview. According to the view of the company´s management, the construction markets are driven mostly by urbanization and infrastructure construction, especially in the emerging markets, where urbanization and demand for associated infrastructure is increasing. In the industrialized markets, construction requires more demanding techniques, among others, in expanding subway and other underground facilities as well as road network. Usage of drilling piling, which reinforces the foundation, is increasing worldwide and the market seems promising as the projects and operators grow and international contracts expand. The demand for consumables relating to excavation is growing as the buildings reach further down to soil.
The global Construction Industry Core Drill market is valued at 920 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 1440 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during 2018–2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Robert Bosch Tool
- Golz L.L.C.
- Diamond Products
- Milwaukee Tools
- Atlas Corporation
- Otto Baier
- Chicago Pneumatic
- Kor-It Diamond Tools
- CS Unitec
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Wet Drill Bits
- Dry Drill Bits
By Application, the market can be split into
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Construction Industry Core Drill capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013–2017) and forecast (2018–2025);
- Focuses on the key Construction Industry Core Drill manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Construction Industry Core Drill are as follows:
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Construction Industry Core Drill Manufacturers
- Construction Industry Core Drill Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Construction Industry Core Drill Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report.
Regional and country-level analysis of the Construction Industry Core Drill market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/manufacturing-and-construction/global-construction-core-drill-2018-738
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Construction Industry Core Drill Market the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Construction Industry Core Drill Market with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends in Construction Industry Core Drill Market?
- improve pasting the growth of the Construction Industry Core Drill Market?
- What are the challenges to Global Construction Industry Core Drill Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Construction Industry Core Drill Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Construction Industry Core Drill Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/