This report studies the global Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals market status and forecast, categorizes the global Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-automationchemicals-petrochemicals-2018-300
Global automation market in theChemicals Petrochemicals market to grow at a CAGR of more than 7% by 2020. The recent rise in capital and R&D investments for automation solutions is a critical factor that propels growth in this market. Also, rapid industrial development in emerging economies like China, India, and Brazil will bolster the need for automation products and services across various industries.According to the report, the US government has enacted stringent regulations and policies for manufacturing industries such as automotive, foods and beverages, consumer packaged goods, chemicals, and pharmaceuticals. It has imposed regulations and policies for good manufacturing practices with a view to improve public safety and to meet international quality standards.
The growing use of cloud computing and big data analytics in the chemicals and petrochemicals industry will impel market growth during the forecast period. The implementation of cloud computing and big data analytics in this industry will help manufacturers to expand their data storage facilities, boost operational flexibility, and enhance scalability during the manufacturing process. The ability of cloud-based and big data analytics to promote product lifecycle management and to help improve supply chain management will result in its augmented adoption during the predicted period.
The global Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals market is valued at 4160 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 6630 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Emerson Electric
- Yokogawa Electric
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Distributed control system (DCS)
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
- Manufacturing execution system (MES)
- Programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Advanced process control (APC)
By Application, the market can be split into
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals Manufacturers
- Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We Research offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/automotive-and-transportation/global-automationchemicals-petrochemicals-2018-300
Table of content
Global Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals
1.1.1 Definition of Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals
1.1.2 Specifications of Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals
1.2 Classification of Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals
1.2.1 Distributed control system (DCS)
1.2.2 Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
1.2.3 Manufacturing execution system (MES)
1.2.4 Programmable logic controller (PLC)
1.2.5 Advanced process control (APC)
1.3 Applications of Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals
1.4 Market Segment by Regions
1.4.1 North America
1.4.5 Southeast Asia
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Automation in Chemicals Petrochemicals
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/global-automationchemicals-petrochemicals-2018-300
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-7817170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store