This report studies the global E-books market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global E-books market by companies, region, type and end-use industry. E-textbooks are the digital versions of printed books. With the growing penetration of the Internet, advances in technology, and increasing affordability, e-textbooks have emerged
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-ebooks-2025-273
E-readers are gaining prominence in the digital books market as they allow easy portability and access to expansive online book library at an extremely light weight. Also, the reducing prices of advanced e-readers is further encouraging the buyers to purchase e-readers.
The emerging formats for publishing e-books is one of the key trends driving the e-books market. Publishers are offering e-books compatible with different ebook readers and devices to significantly drive the popularity of e-books. Publishing formats such as Mobi, EPUB, and KF8 are gaining preference among readers due to the high convenience offered. Also, these online book formats are user-friendly and compatible with several latest electronic devices.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
- Georg Von Holtzbrinck
- Hachette Livre
- HarperCollins Publishers
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Penguin Random House
- Rakuten Kobo
- Simon & Schuster
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Fiction e-books
- Non-fiction and education e-books
Market segment by Application, split into
- Other Devices
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of E-books in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of E-books are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- E-books Manufacturers
- E-books Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- E-books Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the E-books market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/ict-and-media/global-ebooks-2025-273
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/