This report studies the global market size of Biosimilars in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Biosimilars in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Biosimilars market by players/brands, region, type and application. This report also studies the global market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
In 2017, the global Biosimilars market size was million US$ and is forecast to million US in 2025, growing at a CAGR of from 2018. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Biosimilars market based on company, product type, application and key regions.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-biosimilars-2025-782
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Biosimilars include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in the Biosimilars include
- Sandoz International GmbH
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries
- Amgen Inc
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Samsung Bioepis
Market Size Split by Type
- Recombinant Non-glycosylated Proteins (Insulin, rHGH, Interferon)
- Glycosylated (mAb, EPO), Peptides (Glucagon, Calcitonin)
- Peptides (Glucagon, Calcitonin)
- Market Size Split by Application
- Blood Disorders
Market size split by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Rest of Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Biosimilars market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Biosimilars market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Biosimilars manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biosimilars with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Biosimilars submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Biosimilars are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K MT). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Biosimilars market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/life-sciences/global-biosimilars-2025-782
Table of content
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Biosimilars Product
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Biosimilars Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.4.2 Recombinant Non-glycosylated Proteins (Insulin, rHGH, Interferon)
1.4.3 Glycosylated (mAb, EPO), Peptides (Glucagon, Calcitonin)
1.4.4 Peptides (Glucagon, Calcitonin)
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Biosimilars Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.5.3 Blood Disorders
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Biosimilars Market Size
2.1.1 Global Biosimilars Revenue 2016-2025
2.1.2 Global Biosimilars Sales 2016-2025
2.2 Biosimilars Growth Rate by Regions
2.2.1 Global Biosimilars Sales by Regions
2.2.2 Global Biosimilars Revenue by Regions
3 Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
3.1 Biosimilars Sales by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Biosimilars Sales by Manufacturers
3.1.2 Biosimilars Sales Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1.3 Global Biosimilars Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
3.2 Biosimilars Revenue by Manufacturers
3.2.1 Biosimilars Revenue by Manufacturers (2016-2018)
3.2.2 Biosimilars Revenue Share by Manufacturers (2016-2018)
3.3 Biosimilars Price by Manufacturers
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports