This report studies the global Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials market status and forecast, categorizes the global Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Phenolic resin is the principal binder used in the manufacture of modern friction materials.
Phenolic resins for the friction industry are available as liquids or as powders blended with a cross linking agent (usually hexamine). The properties of these resins may be enhanced by incorporating other polymeric or chemical modifications.
The market is driven by various end-users, such as automotive, railway, aeronautics and industrial. As the downstream consumption usually follows with developed and rapid economic growth areas, such as BRICS, the developed areas’ company prefers investing to underdevelopment regions these years.The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant product’s types, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Looking to the future years, the slow downward price trend in recent years will maintain. As competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
The industry is expected to remain innovation-led, with frequent acquisitions and strategic alliances adopted as the key strategies by the players to increase their industry presence. Meanwhile, optimize product mix and further develop value-added capabilities to maximize margins. Manufacturers can take advantage of this situation by reinforcing their production units and supply-chains to avoid any delay in production turn-around-times (TAT) and supply-lead-times.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-phenolic-resin-for-friction-materials-2018-229
Significant and lasting barriers make entry into this market difficult. These barriers include, but are not limited to: (i) product development costs;
- capital requirements;
- intellectual property rights;
- regulatory requirement;
- Transitions’ unfair methods of competition.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. Even so, the market is intensely competitive .The study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.The global Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials market is valued at 840 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 1230 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2018–2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Sumitomo Bakelite
- Mitsui Chemicals
- DIC Corporation
- Shengquan Group
- KANGNAM CHEMICAL
- Shandong Laiwu Runda New Material
- Kuentek Cashew
- Sprea Misr
- Zhejiang Hangzhou Friction Composites
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Liquid Type (Phenolic Resol Resins)
- Powder Type (Phenolic Novolac Resins)
By Application, the market can be split into
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013–2017) and forecast (2018–2025);
- Focuses on the key Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials are as follows:
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Manufacturers
- Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-phenolic-resin-for-friction-materials-2018-229
Table Of Content
1 Industry Overview of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials
1.1.1 Definition of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials
1.1.2 Specifications of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials
3.1 Capacity and Commercial Production Date of Global Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.2 Manufacturing Plants Distribution of Global Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Major Manufacturers in 2017
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends in Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market?
- improve pasting the growth of the Global Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market?
- What are the challenges to Global Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/global-phenolic-resin-for-friction-materials-2018-229
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store