This report studies the global Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) market status and forecast, categorizes the global Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Polyisobutylene (PIB, also called polyisobutene) is a vinyl polymer that is made from the monomer isobutylene (IB) by cationic polymerization.
PIB is a colorless to light-yellow, elastic, semisolid or viscous substance. It is odorless, tasteless, and nontoxic. Because of their highly paraffinic and nonpolar nature, PIBs are soluble in aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbon solvents and insoluble in polar solvents. Solubility generally decreases with increasing molecular weight of the polymer and increasing size of the aliphatic portion of the solvent molecule. The amorphous characteristics and low glass transition temperature (Tg = ?62Â°C) of PIB impart high flexibility and permanent tack. Despite the favorable tack property, the adhesion of PIBs to many surfaces is weak because of their low polarity. This problem can be overcome by the addition of tackifiers (such as rosin ester resins) and other materials that will impart some polar properties to the formulation.
In the past several years, the global Polyisobutylene market is relatively stable with CAGR of 5.21% from 2012 to 2016. Leading supplers in the market are TPC Group, Infineum, Lubrizol, BASF, Ineos, Daelim and Chevron Oronite.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-polyisobutylene-2018-683
PIBs are usually classified into three groups according to molecular weight: Low Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene, Medium Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene and High Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene. Low Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene is the major types of Polyisobutylene which accounts for 95.96% of world production in terms of volume. Low Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene can be further divided in to high reactive Polyisobutylene and conventional. Production of Medium Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene is more concentrated. Key players operating in the medium molecular weight polyisobutylene market include BASF SE, Zhejiang Shunda New Material Co., JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation, and Shandong Hongrui Petrochemical Co., Ltd. High Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene production is comparatively limited. Currently BASF is the major supplier.
Application of Polyisobutylene can be classified as Fuel & Lube Additives, Adhesive & Sealant, Plastic & Elastomer Modifier, Gum Base etc. Fuel & Lube Additives is the largest application of Polyisobutylene, which accounts for 78.14% of world total consumption volume.
The global Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) market is valued at 1990 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 2720 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2018–2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Chevron Oronite
- Jilin Petrochemical
- Shandong Hongrui
- Zhejiang Shunda
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Low Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene
- Medium Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene
- High Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene
By Application, the market can be split into
- Fuel & Lube Additives
- Adhesive & Sealant
- Plastic & Elastomer Modifier
- Gum Base
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013–2017) and forecast (2018–2025);
- Focuses on the key Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) are as follows:
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) Manufacturers
- Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-polyisobutylene-2018-683
Table of content
Global Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4)
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4)
1.1.1 Definition of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4)
1.1.2 Specifications of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4)
1.2 Classification of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4)
1.2.1 Low Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene
1.2.2 Medium Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene
1.2.3 High Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene
1.3 Applications of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4)
1.3.1 Fuel & Lube Additives
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4)
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4)
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4)
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4)
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4)
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) Market the grow the rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) Market with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Global Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) Market?
- What are the challenges to Global Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) Market growth?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) Market industry?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Global Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003–27–4) Market?
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/global-polyisobutylene-2018-683
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed. Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments The competitive landscaping mappings of the current trends are detailed. Various companies detailed profiles are included.
The latest technology advancements are mapped with the trends of the supply chain. The analysis of competitiveness between different markets players are added to provide
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 /+91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store