In this report,we covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin market for 2018–2023.Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) resin, also known as PEVA, is the copolymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate. The weight percent vinyl acetate (VA) usually varies from 10 to 40%, with the remainder being ethylene.
The production processes of EVA are mainly two: Autoclave, Tubular. Autoclave process is mainly from DuPont (US), USI (TW), Versalis/Eni (IT), LyondellBasell (NL), ExxonMobil (US), etc., and Tubular process is mainly from LyondellBasell (NL), ExxonMobil (US), Dow (US), Versalis/Eni (IT), etc. In 2017, the EVA made by Autoclave process is about 40% of the global market while by Tubular process is about 60%.
Over the next five years,we projects that Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.To calculate the market size,we considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Tubular EVA
- Autoclave EVA
- Other Process
Segmentation by application:
- Adhesive and Coating
- Molding Plastics
- Foaming Materials
- Other Applications
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-ethylenevinyl-acetate-resin-2018-2023-681
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- DuPont (US)
- ExxonMobil (US)
- FPC (TW)
- Hanwha Total (KR)
- USI (TW)
- Sinopec Beijing Yanshan (CN)
- Sipchem (SA)
- BASF-YPC (CN)
- Braskem (BR)
- Westlake (US)
- TPI Polene (TH)
- LG Chem (KR)
- Celanese (US)
- Arkema (FR)
- Repsol (ES)
- LyondellBasell (NL)
- Sumitomo Chem (JP)
- Levima/Haoda Chem (CN)
- Lotte Chem (KR)
- Total (FR)
- Tosoh (JP)
- Versalis/Eni (IT)
- Ube (JP)
- Huamei Polymer (CN)
- NUC Corp (JP)
- Sumsung Total (KR)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-ethylenevinyl-acetate-resin-2018-2023-681
Table Of Content
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin Consumption 2013–2023
2.1.2 Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin Consumption CAGR by Region
3 Global Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin by Players
3.1 Global Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin Sales Market Share by Players
3.1.1 Global Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin Sales by Players (2016–2018)
3.1.2 Global Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin Sales Market Share by Players (2016–2018)
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin Consumption Market the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin Consumption Market with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends in Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin Consumption Market?
- improve pasting the growth of the Global Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin Consumption Market?
- What are the challenges to Global Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin Consumption Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin Consumption Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) Resin Consumption Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/global-ethylenevinyl-acetate-resin-2018-2023-681
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store