“The propulsion systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.66% during the forecast period, 2016 to 2021.”
The propulsion systems market is projected to grow from USD 244.68 billion in 2016 to USD 337.78 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.66% during the forecast period, 2016 to 2021. The propulsion systems market is driven by factors, such as rise in the number of aircraft deliveries, increase in the number of space expeditions, and upgradation of airborne and unmanned aerial vehicles, among others. Various laws have been implemented by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for product certification of propulsion systems to ensure optimal adherence to safety management with appropriate control and monitoring of these systems. Industry norms need to be followed from the time of designing of a propulsion system.
Moreover, regulatory norms and methods of compliance are to be followed for effective completion of the projects related to development of propulsion systems.Frequent project schedules, checklist status reports, and team and management reviews are to be followed for project specific certifications. There are various strict airspace rules and regulations that can hamper the growth of the propulsion systems market.
“Among types, the electric propulsion segment of the propulsion systems market is projected to grow at the highest CAGRduring the forecast period.”
Based on type, the electric propulsion segment of the propulsion systems market is projected to grow at the highest CAGRduring the forecast period. Electric propulsion is used in satellites and spacecraft mainly for trajectory correction. Moreover, increased use of electric propulsion in telecommunication satellites in developed as well as emerging economies is expected to boost the growth of the electric propulsion segment of the propulsion systems market between 2016 and 2021.
“Among applications, the aircraft segment is estimated to account for the largest market share of the propulsion systems market during the forecast period.”
Based on application, the aircraft segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the propulsion systems market during the forecast period. Increasing commercial aviation operations, growing international tourism, rising air passenger traffic, and increasing budget allocations for the defense sector are the key factors propelling the growth of the propulsion systems market in aircraft application.
“The North American region is estimated to account for the largest share of the propulsion systems market during the forecast period, while the propulsion systems market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGRbetween 2016 and 2021.”
The North American region is projected to lead the propulsion systems market during the forecast period. Presence of large number of original component manufacturers (OCMs) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the region is fueling the growth of the North America propulsion systems market. Moreover, technological upgradation of the existing equipment in the North American region by key players, such as General Electric Company (U.S.), Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), and United Technologies Corporation (U.S.) is also expected to boost the growth of the propulsion systems market in the region.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants for this report:
- By Company Type — Tier 1–35%, Tier 2–45% , and Tier 3–20%
- By Designation — C level — 35%, Director level — 25%, and Others — 40%
- By Region — North America — 45%, Europe — 20%, Asia-Pacific — 30%, and RoW — 5%
Key players in the propulsion systems market include
- General Electric Company (U.S.),
- United Technologies Corporation (U.S.),
- Safran S.A. (France),
- Rolls-Royce Holding plc. (U.K.),
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.),
- Orbital ATK Inc. (U.S.),
- among others.
- Study Coverage
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/propulsion-systems-market-by-type-air-breathing-engines-non-air-breathing-engines-electric-propulsion-engines-application-aircraft-spacecraft-missiles-unmanned-aerial-vehicles-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021
The report provides a picture on the propulsion systems and associated subsegments across different industry verticals and regions. It aims at estimating size and future growth potential of this market across different segments on the basis of type, application, and region. Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market, along with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, the propulsion systems market report focuses on various levels of analysis — industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on their competitive landscape; high-growth regions and countries as well as their respective regulatory; and policies, drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the propulsion systems market.
The propulsion systems market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape and behavior of participants in the propulsion systems market
- Market Sizing: Market sizes for financial year, 2014–2015 and during the forecast period, 2016 to 2021
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new products launches in the propulsion systems market
- Market Overview: Market dynamics and subsequent analysis of associated trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities prevailing in the propulsion systems market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets by analyzing markets for propulsion systems across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the propulsion systems market
- Regional Analysis: Factors influencing market shares of North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the world
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading market players
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/aerospace-and-defense/propulsion-systems-market-by-type-air-breathing-engines-non-air-breathing-engines-electric-propulsion-engines-application-aircraft-spacecraft-missiles-unmanned-aerial-vehicles-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021
Table Of Content
1 INTRODUCTION 17
1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY 17
1.2 MARKET DEFINITION 18
1.3 STUDY SCOPE 18
1.3.1 MARKETS COVERED 18
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 21
2.1 RESEARCH DATA 21
2.1.1 SECONDARY DATA 23
220.127.116.11 Key data from secondary sources 23
2.1.2 PRIMARY DATA 24
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 33
4 PREMIUM INSIGHTS 37
4.1 ATTRACTIVE MARKET OPPORTUNITIES IN THE PROPULSION SYSTEMS MARKET 37
4.2 PROPULSION SYSTEMS MARKET, BY APPLICATION 38
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Propulsion Systems Market the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Propulsion Systems Market with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends in Propulsion Systems Market?
- improve pasting the growth of the Global Propulsion Systems Market?
- What are the challenges to Global Propulsion Systems Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Propulsion Systems Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Propulsion Systems Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/propulsion-systems-market-by-type-air-breathing-engines-non-air-breathing-engines-electric-propulsion-engines-application-aircraft-spacecraft-missiles-unmanned-aerial-vehicles-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store