Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market was valued at $147 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach $202.8 billion by 2024, having a CAGR of 4.2 % during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.The pumping system segment generated the highest revenue share in the global water treatment chemicals and technology market.
- Water treatment can be defined as a process of removing contaminants that are present in the water through the mechanical or chemical process, in order to make it more compatible or acceptable for specific end use. The end user may be drinking, industrial water supply, irrigation, river flow maintenance, water recreation and various other uses, including being safely returned to the environment. Water treatment removes contaminants and undesirable components, or, in other words, it reduces their concentration so that the water becomes fit for its desired enduse. In other words, the process chain to remove poisonous impurities or toxins from water by either using mechanical or chemical process is known as water treatment. The quantity and the type of chemicals that are used for the water treatment varies depending on the quality of the water available and the location. The quality of water depends upon its hardness, total dissolved solids TDS, pH value, and the alkalinity of the water.
Water Treatment Chemicals Market Dynamics
- Constantly increasing demand for fresh water, increase in demand by developed markets and stringent government regulations over industrial and municipal waste water disposal are some factors which are driving the water treatment chemical and technology industry growth. Rapidly increasing urbanization results in the generation of the massive amount of waste water, which can be easily recycled, hence, driving the water treatment technology market. Increase in awareness about the use of clean water and water recycling is also driving the market. However, the high cost of equipment and lack of expertise in this sector can act as restraints for the market growth. Increasing regulatory pressure for industrial and domestic wastewater and effluent treatment trend orientated towards investment in enhanced water treatment technology can act as future opportunities for the industry.
- The segmentation of the water treatment chemicals and technology market is done by product type and geography. By product type, the market is segmented as a pumping system, chemicals, a membrane system and others. By pumping systems, the market is segmented as pumps, valves and control and automation systems. The chemicals are segmented into coagulants and foculants, antifoamants & defoamers, Corrosion & scale inhibitors, Activated carbon, Biocides and others. By membrane type, the market is segmented as reverse Osmosis, ultrafiltration, microfiltration, electro dialysis and gas Separation. Geographically the market is segmented as North America, Europe, AsiaPacific and Rest of World.
Some major market players of the market are, AkzoNobel N.V., Ashland Hercules, Kemira, Nalco, Ge Technology, Flowserve, Grundfos , Ebara and Pentair.
Download free sample PDF of this report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/water-treatment-chemicalstechnology-market-53
WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS AND TECHNOLOGY MARKET SEGMENTATION
By product type
- Pumping system
- Valves and controls
- Automation systems
- Coagulants and Flocculants
- Antifoamants & Defoamers
- Corrosion & scale inhibitors
- Activated carbon
- Membrane system
- Reverse Osmosis
- Electro dialysis
- Gas Separation
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market Key Players
- AkzoNobel N.V.
• Ashland Hercules
• Ge Technology
Table Of Content
1.1. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.1.1. ERC desk research
1.1.2. ERC data synthesis
1.1.3. Data validation and market feedback
2.1. RESEARCH SUMMARY
2.2. VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS
2.3. FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
2.4. MARKET PLAYER POSITIONING
3.1. SEGMENT OUTLINE
3.2. GLOBAL WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS AND TECHNOLOGY MARKET REVENUE BY PRODUCT TYPE, 20162024
3.3. PUMPING SYSTEM
3.3.1. Current trends
3.3.2. Market growth indicators
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends in Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market?
- improve pasting the growth of the Global Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market?
- What are the challenges to Global Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/water-treatment-chemicalstechnology-market-53
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store