Cancer immunotherapy, which can predominantly be classed as a form of targeted therapy, drives an immune response against cancer cells. This may include stimulating a patient’s immune system in a general way or aiding the identification of specific antigens associated with the cancer.The interest in cancer immunotherapy development has been driven by the growing understanding of the immune system as a hallmark of cancer pathophysiology, particularly immune evasion of developing cancer cells.
Overall, 3,863 products are being actively developed in the cancer immunotherapy pipeline, approximately half of the overall oncology pipeline.The report focuses on the key indications of breast cancer, leukemia, lymphoma, melanoma and non-small cell lung cancer, these indications are the largest in terms of size, with 448, 526, 456, 415 and 374 in active development, respectively. The pipeline is dominated mAbs, cell therapies, small molecules and cancer vaccines.
- Global revenue from the cancer immunotherapies market is forecast to increase from $33.7 billion in 2017 to $103.4 billion in 2024, at a compound annual growth rate of 17.4%. What is driving this growth?
- The leading companies in terms of market share are Celgene, Merck & Co., Bristol-Myers Squibb and Roche. Which of these are forecast to experience the largest growth?
- There are some key new approvals and late-stage products set to enter the market during the forecast period. Which impact will these drugs have on the market?
- The market has been dominated by immune checkpoint inhibitors and drugs that target tumor associated antigens. To what extent will these classes of drugs and others dominate the market over the forecast period?
- There are 3,863 cancer immunotherapy products in the pipeline. What molecular targets are most abundant in the pipeline and what role will pipeline product approvals play in market growth?
- Cancer immunotherapy clinical trials have an overall attrition rate of around 96%, what can companies do to maximize their chance of success?
Download free sample PDF of this report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-cancer-immunotherapies-2024-723
Reasons to buy
- Understand the current treatment landscape, with portfolios of key marketed products and a focus on historical and forecast sales patterns, and an overview of each drug’s mechanism of action.
- Analyze the cancer immunotherapy pipeline through a comprehensive review of the pipeline segmented by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. This review also provides a detailed look at current cancer immunotherapies to provide an insight into the risk associated of attempting to bring pipeline products to market.
- Predict growth in market size, with in-depth market forecasting from 2017 to 2024. The forecasts will provide an understanding of how epidemiology trends, new drug entries, and certain patent expirations will influence market value.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the cancer immunotherapies deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals
Table Of Content
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 12
2.1 Therapy Area Introduction 12
2.2 Overview of Key Indications and Symptoms 12
2.2.1 Breast Cancer 13
2.2.2 Leukemia 15
3 Key Marketed Products 49
3.1 Overview 49
3.2 Revlimid (lenalidomide) — Celgene 50
3.3 Opdivo (nivolumab) — Ono Pharma/Bristol-Myers Squibb 53
3.4 Keytruda (pembrolizumab) — Merck & Co. 55
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends in Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market?
- improve pasting the growth of the Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market?
- What are the challenges to Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/global-cancer-immunotherapies-2024-723
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store