The efficient movement of freight is essential for any business, economy and also for the quality of life. In recent years, there has been a substantial demand for digital logistics system market in the marketplace across verticals. The demand is surging due to the obvious benefits of costs, productivity and customer satisfaction of digital logistics. With potential opportunities in emerging verticals, companies are putting huge investment in research, development, and innovation to develop customized products.
The rising digital connectivity and global e-commerce penetration has evolved the traditional supply chain towards a new paradigm. Where, the progressions in the communication technologies are bringing tremendous improvements in supply chain velocity and cost reductions. Starting from end to end information sharing to the logistics synchronizations, digital technologies have created various opportunities in transforming the traditional logistics market space.
The convergence of IT technologies and logistics operations provides value propositions in terms of productivity gains, cost reductions and speedy operations. New generation enterprises are effectively using digital logistics application in warehouse, transportation and labor management systems to enable new methods and modes for excellence and risk management.
Download free sample PDF of this report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/digital-logistics-market-by-system-tracking-26-monitoring-information-integrated-edi-database-management-fleet-management-order-management-by-application-warehouse-transportation-labour-management-26-by-service---global-market-forecast-26-analysis-2014-2019
The ICS security market is expected to grow from $7.82 billion in 2014 to $11.29 billion by 2019, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.6% from 2014 to 2019. The key players in this market include ABB, Airbus Defence and Space, Cisco, Honeywell, IBM, Juniper Networks, Lockheed Martin, Tofino Security, and Trend Micro.MarketsandMarkets expects that power and energy & utilities vertical will account for the largest market share throughout the forecast period. However, there are a few revenue pockets, namely transportation systems and chemical and manufacturing that will witness significant growth in this period.There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors.
The dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging regions.
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various sub-segments covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different end users and regions.
2. This report will help in the better understanding of the competitors and gain more insights to better one’s position in business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, and mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and agreements. Besides, there are company profiles of ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
3. The report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Browse full report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/ict-and-media/digital-logistics-market-by-system-tracking-26-monitoring-information-integrated-edi-database-management-fleet-management-order-management-by-application-warehouse-transportation-labour-management-26-by-service---global-market-forecast-26-analysis-2014-2019
Table Of Content
- 1 INTRODUCTION 14
1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY 14
1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION 14
1.3 STAKEHOLDERS 17
1.4 MARKET SCOPE 18
- 2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 19
2.1 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION 21
2.2 MARKET SHARE ESTIMATION 23
2.2.1 KEY DATA POINTS TAKEN FROM SECONDARY SOURCES 23
- 3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 27
4 PREMIUM INSIGHTS 29
4.1 ATTRACTIVE MARKET OPPORTUNITIES IN DIGITAL LOGISTICS 29
4.2 DIGITAL LOGISTICS MARKET: TOP THREE SYSTEMS 30
4.3 DIGITAL LOGISTICS MARKET SHARE COMPARISON (2014, 2019): SERVICES 31
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Digital Logistics Market the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Digital Logistics Market with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends in Digital Logistics Market?
- improve pacting the growth of the Global Digital Logistics Market?
- What are the challenges to Global Digital Logistics Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Digital Logistics Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Digital Logistics Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/digital-logistics-market-by-system-tracking-26-monitoring-information-integrated-edi-database-management-fleet-management-order-management-by-application-warehouse-transportation-labour-management-26-by-service---global-market-forecast-26-analysis-2014-2019
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store