The rapid growth in the construction of key infrastructures and the dependence on advanced Information Technologies (IT), the need to secure the infrastructure’s network has increased than ever before. The report focuses on empowering the critical infrastructure owners with a feature-rich platform to deliver secure networking environment to these infrastructures. These solutions provide several advantages such as improved command and control systems, remote monitoring, perimeter security, workplace flexibility, quick response systems and accelerated performance with simplified operations.
ICS enables the organizations to monitor and control the industrial processes that include multiple sites and large distances. Governments and private organizations implement several types of control systems across various industrial sectors and critical infrastructures. ICS are typically used in the industries such as electrical, oil and gas, water, communication and transportation sectors. The widespread deployment of control systems has forced the companies to deal with a variety of security challenges such as criminal activities and cyber intrusion. The government and international organizations are inclined towards providing protection to key assets, as any disruption can have serious consequences for Homeland Security (HLS), public safety and the economic activity of the nation.
This report focuses on the protective measures and solutions that need to be taken to protect the power, energy, transportation and utility resources against the threats such as Stuxnet, Flame, Duqu and Night Dragon attacks. It also provides insights into the various intelligent security solutions which enable the providers to integrates collect and analyze the network through the data generated by their Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) networks and grids.
The network security technologies covered in this report are Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Intrusion Detection Systems/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), firewall, antivirus/malware, virtualization security, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), application whitelisting, Unified Threat Management (UTM), update and patch management and database activity monitoring; and professional services such as risk management, design, integration and consulting services, managed services and audit and reporting services.
The complexity in networks and the need to develop sophisticated tools to counter the threats and attacks have forced the solution vendors to constantly upgrade their solutions and develop new technologies. Companies are spending a large amount of money to develop these advanced technologies. The implementation of these technologies demand heavy centralized processing units and technologies, thereby increasing the costs incurred to provide complete and fool proof protection to these ICS networks.
Download free sample PDF of this report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/industrial-control-system-ics-security-market-by-technology-ddos-ids2Fips-firewall-siem-scada-encryption-utm-application-whitelisting-dlp-database-activity-monitoring-by-services-and-by-verticals---global-forecast-to-2019
The ICS security market is expected to grow from $7.82 billion in 2014 to $11.29 billion by 2019, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.6% from 2014 to 2019. The key players in this market include ABB, Airbus Defence and Space, Cisco, Honeywell, IBM, Juniper Networks, Lockheed Martin, Tofino Security, and Trend Micro.MarketsandMarkets expects that power and energy & utilities vertical will account for the largest market share throughout the forecast period. However, there are a few revenue pockets, namely transportation systems and chemical and manufacturing that will witness significant growth in this period.There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors.
The dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging regions.
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various sub-segments covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different end users and regions.
2. This report will help in the better understanding of the competitors and gain more insights to better one’s position in business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, and mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and agreements. Besides, there are company profiles of ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
3. The report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Browse full report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/ict-and-media/industrial-control-system-ics-security-market-by-technology-ddos-ids2Fips-firewall-siem-scada-encryption-utm-application-whitelisting-dlp-database-activity-monitoring-by-services-and-by-verticals---global-forecast-to-2019
Table Of Content
- 1 INTRODUCTION
1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
1.2 MARKET DEFINITION
1.3 MARKET SCOPE
1.3.1 MARKETS COVERED
1.3.2 YEARS CONSIDERED
- 2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
2.2 MARKET CRACKDOWN AND DATA TRIANGULATION
2.3 MARKET SHARE ESTIMATION
2.3.1 KEY DATA TAKEN FROM SECONDARY SOURCES
2.3.2 KEY DATA FROM PRIMARY SOURCES
- 3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 PREMIUM INSIGHTS
4.1 ATTRACTIVE MARKET OPPORTUNITIES IN THE ICS SECURITY MARKET
4.2 ICS SECURITY MARKET, BY SUB-MARKET
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Industrial Control System (ICS) Security Market the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Industrial Control System (ICS) Security Market with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends in Industrial Control System (ICS) Security Market?
- improve pacting the growth of the Global Industrial Control System (ICS) Security Market?
- What are the challenges to Global Industrial Control System (ICS) Security Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Industrial Control System (ICS) Security Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Industrial Control System (ICS) Security Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/industrial-control-system-ics-security-market-by-technology-ddos-ids2Fips-firewall-siem-scada-encryption-utm-application-whitelisting-dlp-database-activity-monitoring-by-services-and-by-verticals---global-forecast-to-2019
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store