This report studies the global E-passport and E-visa market status and forecast, categorizes the global E-passport and E-visa market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan and other regions.E-passport is an electronic passport with high security printing, an inlay including an antenna and a microprocessor, and other security features.
An E-passport is a biometric passport which includes a chip, which can be used at the automated E-passport gates instead of having your passport checked by a Border Force officer. The chip holds the same information that is printed on the passport’s data page: the holder’s name, date of birth, and other biographic information. In some countries, including Germany, E-passport include two fingerprints as well.
An electronic visa (E-visa) is one of visa types issued to foreigners by Immigration Department via electronic system. E-visa, also known as e-visa, refers to the “electronic” of traditional paper visas. All information on passport holders’ visas is stored electronically in the visa issuing authority’s system. After successful of e-visa processing, the visa can be printed and used.The market for the E-passport and E-visa consumption divided into six geographic regions. The Europe to lead the global market for E-passport and E-visa during the forecast period. This region accounts for a market share of nearly 32.78 % by 2025 and is closely followed by the USA and China.
Asia Pacific (APAC) has always been a lucrative region. The E-passport and E-visa market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. China, Japan India and Southeast Asia are the key countries in the E-passport and E-visa in APAC. Briefly speaking, in the next few years, E-passport and E-visa industry will still be a High-speed development and energetic industry. Sales of E-passport and E-visa have brought a lot of opportunities, due to the rapid development of the tourism industry.
Of the major players of the E-passport and E-visa market, Gemalto maintained its first place in the ranking in 2017. Gemalto accounted for 30.97 % of the Global E-passport and E-visa sales volume market share in 2017. Other players accounted for 17.45 %, 12.79 % including Shanghai Mite Speciality & Precision Printing and India Security Press.The global E-passport and E-visa market is valued at 7880 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 14200 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGRof 7.7% during 2018–2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Shanghai Mite Speciality & Precision Printing
- India Security Press
- Beijing Jinchen Cvic Security Printing
- Japan National Printing Bureau
- Casa da Moeda do Brasil
- Canadian Bank Note
- Royal Mint of Spain
- Polish Security Printing Works
- Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca dello Stato
- Iris Corporation Berhad
- Semlex Group
Download free sample PDF of this report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-epassport-evisa-2018-475
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- United States
- South Korea
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Ordinary E-passport
- Service & Diplomatic E-Passport
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global E-passport and E-visa capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013–2017) and forecast (2018–2025);
- Focuses on the key E-passport and E-visa manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of E-passport and E-visa are as follows:
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- E-passport and E-visa Manufacturers
- E-passport and E-visa Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- E-passport and E-visa Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data,we offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the E-passport and E-visa market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table Of Content
Global E-passport and E-visa Market Research Report 2018
1 E-passport and E-visa Market Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of E-passport and E-visa
1.2 E-passport and E-visa Segment by Type (Product Category)
2 Global E-passport and E-visa Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global E-passport and E-visa Capacity, Production and Share by Manufacturers (2013–2018)
2.1.1 Global E-passport and E-visa Capacity and Share by Manufacturers (2013–2018)
2.1.2 Global E-passport and E-visa Production and Share by Manufacturers (2013–2018)
2.2 Global E-passport and E-visa Revenue and Share by Manufacturers (2013–2018)
3 Global E-passport and E-visa Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013–2018)
3.1 Global E-passport and E-visa Capacity and Market Share by Region (2013–2018)
3.2 Global E-passport and E-visa Production and Market Share by Region (2013–2018)
3.3 Global E-passport and E-visa Revenue (Value) and Market Share by Region (2013–2018)
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the E-passport and E-visa Market the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global E-passport and E-visa Market with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends in E-passport and E-visa Market?
- improve pacting the growth of the Global E-passport and E-visa Market?
- What are the challenges to Global E-passport and E-visa Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global E-passport and E-visa Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of E-passport and E-visa Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/global-epassport-evisa-2018-475
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store