This report studies the global Perlite market status and forecast, categorizes the global Perlite market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).Perlite is an amorphous volcanic glass. Due to having relatively high water content, it expands from 2 to 20 times of its initial volume in high temperatures. So that it becomes light with open and closed air spaces.
These features set the perlite as a raw material used in many important industrial areas.In terms of value, the expanded perlite segment is projected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to factors such as introducing high strength to concrete with less water content and easy workability. Expanded perlite finds applications in several industries including agriculture & horticulture, construction, industrial, and food & beverages.
Currently, the Asia Pacific region is the largest consumer of perlite products. China, the US, and Germany are among the major markets of perlite. The Asia Pacific perlite market is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The rising number of infrastructural activities as well as the large population in China and India drive the growth of the Asia Pacific perlite market.
Additionally, other emerging economies such as South Africa and countries in the Middle East and South America are experiencing high demand for construction. The rapid urbanization in these countries demands faster and cheaper construction of buildings and facilities without compromising on the quality. Additionally, the increasing number of government investments in infrastructural constructions provide the potential for the growth of the perlite market in these countries.
The global Perlite market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018–2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Bergama Mining
- The Genper Group
- Imerys Filtration Minerals
- Dicaperl Minerals Corp
- EP Minerals
- S&B Minarals
- Aegean Perlites
- VIORYP ABEE
- Perlite Hellas
- SHOWA DENKO K.K.
- Mitsui Sumitomo
- Blue Pacific Minerals
- Chillagoe Perlite
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & AfricaWe can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Download free sample PDF of this report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-perlite-2018-57
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Crude Form
- Expanded Form
By Application, the market can be split into
- Construction Industry
- Industrial Industry
- Light Industrial Industry
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Perlite capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013–2017) and forecast (2018–2025);
- Focuses on the key Perlite manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Perlite are as follows:
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Perlite Manufacturers
- Perlite Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Perlite Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Perlite market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Browse full report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-perlite-2018-57
Table Of Content
Global Perlite Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of Perlite
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Perlite
1.1.1 Definition of Perlite
1.1.2 Specifications of Perlite
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Perlite
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Perlite
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Perlite
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Perlite
3.1 Capacity and Commercial Production Date of Global Perlite Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.2 Manufacturing Plants Distribution of Global Perlite Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.3 R&D Status and Technology Source of Global Perlite Major Manufacturers in 2017
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Perlite market the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Perlite market with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends in Perlite market?
- improve pacting the growth of the Global Perlite market?
- What are the challenges to Global Perlite market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Perlite market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Perlite market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/global-perlite-2018-57
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store
Nidhi Khandekar - Grand Research Store
GR-Store has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.