In this report, covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods market for 2018–2023.
Whole grains contain the entire grain seed of a plant and are rich in dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals. The difference between refined grains (such as refined wheat, white flour, and white rice) and whole grains (such as whole-wheat flour, barley, cornmeal, oats, and popcorn) is that a whole grain still contains the nutrient rich germ and the fiber rich bran. Refined grains go through a milling process that removes the bran and the germ, which eliminates most nutrients.
Fiber is a substance found in plants. Dietary fiber is found in fruits, vegetables, and grains. High fiber foods in this report contains legumes, nuts and seeds based foods and etc.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-whole-grain-high-fiber-foods-2018-2023-947
One of the major drivers for this market is the health benefits of whole grain and high fiber foods. Whole grain foods consist of all essential nutrients such as phytochemicals, fiber, selenium, potassium and magnesium. With several studies corroborating the health risks posed by excessive consumption of processed foods, consumers are increasingly including higher quantities of whole grain and fiber into their regular diet. Also growing awareness regarding health benefits offered by whole grains is encouraging the shift toward these foods. High fiber foods are also gaining from research studies highlighting the effectiveness of these foods in preventing and curing certain gastro-intestinal diseases and conditions.
Urbanization has prompted extensive changes in the ways of life and dietary habits of people across the globe. Obesity is a major concern in developed nations like the US, where a substantial portion of the population has the condition. In order to decrease the rising occurrences of such diseases, people have started adopting healthy lifestyles. In line with this, consumers in the US are becoming more conscious about their health and fitness, and paying more attention to the nutritional content of the foods they consume. The health-conscious population base demands foods which have the optimal combination of essential nutrients. As such, the demand for whole grain foods is increasing owing to their high fiber content.
Major players in the market are identified through secondary research and their market revenues determined through primary and secondary research. Secondary research included the research of the annual and financial reports of the top manufacturers; whereas, primary research included extensive interviews of key opinion leaders and industry experts such as experienced front-line staff, directors, CEOs and marketing executives. The percentage splits, market shares, growth rate and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through using secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
All possible factors that influence the markets included in this research study have been accounted for, viewed in extensive detail, verified through primary research, and analyzed to get the final quantitative and qualitative data. The market size for top-level markets and sub-segments is normalized, and the effect of inflation, economic downturns, and regulatory & policy changes or other factors are not accounted for in the market forecast. This data is combined and added with detailed inputs and analysis from QYResearch and presented in this report.
Over the next five years,projects that Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Baked Foods
- Seeds & Nuts
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- General Mills
- NestlÃ© S.A.
- Mondelez International
- Flower Foods
- BobÂs Red Mill
- Food for Life
- Grupo Bimbo
- Aunt Millie
- NatureÂs Path Foods
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/food-and-beverages/global-whole-grain-high-fiber-foods-2018-2023-947
Table of content
2018–2023 Global Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods Consumption 2013–2023
2.1.2 Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods Segment by Type
2.2.1 Baked Foods
2.2.4 Seeds & Nuts
2.3 Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods Consumption Market Share by Type (2013–2018)
2.3.2 Global Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013–2018)
2.3.3 Global Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods Sale Price by Type (2013–2018)
2.4 Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods Segment by Application
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods the grow the rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Global Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods Market?
- What are the challenges to Global Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods Market growth?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods Market industry?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods?
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/global-whole-grain-high-fiber-foods-2018-2023-947
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed. Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments The competitive landscaping mappings of the current trends are detailed. Various companies detailed profiles are included.
The latest technology advancements are mapped with the trends of the supply chain. The analysis of competitiveness between different markets players are added to provide
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 /+91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store