Natural rubber, also called India rubber or caoutchouc, as initially produced, consists of polymers of the organic compound isoprene, with minor impurities of other organic compounds plus water. Natural rubber is the prototype of all elastomers. The rubber is collected from the latex in a series of steps involving preservation, concentration, coagulation, dewatering, drying, cleaning, and blending. Because of its natural derivation, it is sold in a variety of grades based on purity (color and presence of extraneous matter), viscosity, viscosity stability, oxidation resistance, and rate of cure.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Rubber market in global, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
First, for industry structure analysis, the natural rubber industry is comparatively fragmented by manufacturers, but, it is concentrated by regions. A variety of manufacturers ranging from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. Regionally, Thailand is the biggest production area of natural rubber, about 30.41% production market share of the global production in 2016, also the leader in the whole natural rubber industry. Then Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, China and Indian are the main production regions in turn.
Second, for production, the global production of natural rubber has reached 13030.2 K MT by the end of year 2016, with annual growth rate around 2–3% during the past years.
Third, for the market, the global natural rubber market is worth over $26.6 Billion in 2016, according to our survey. The application can be classified based on end users, which are automotive, medical industrial use, consumer goods. Automotive use has been in traditional ways, about 65.74% of the all application, while consumer goods application is more diversified. Generally, the growth in medical use would keep increasing in the following years, as the surging demand in both developed and developing areas.
Fourth, for price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of natural rubber producers is downstream market demand. Generally, demands in developed countries are moderate, while demands in developing areas are in fast growth. China is the largest consumption region of natural rubber, reaching 3530 K MT in 2016, followed by Europe and USA.
Fifth, for trade analysis, the import and export business of natural rubber is frequent, with Thailand and Indonesia the leading exporter. The import business in China is frequent, and local demand of high end products cannot be met with the production. But overcapacity is increasing year by year,
Sixth, for forecast, the global natural rubber industry would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 2~3%, and a little higher speed in China. We tend to believe this industry now is over capacity, and the demand increasing degree will show a smooth curve. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future, as competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
This is the end of natural rubber report.
The worldwide market for Rubber is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Von Bundit
- Sri Trang Agro-Industry
- Southland Holding
- Thai Hua Rubber
- Vietnam Rubber Group
- Tradewinds Plantation Berhad
- Tong Thai Rubber Group
- Thai Rubber Latex Corporation
- Halcyon Agri
- Unitex Rubber
- Indolatex Jaya Abadi
- Kurian Abraham
- Bakrie Sumatera Plantations
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad
- C.W. Mackie
- Enghuat Industries
- Basil Rubber Factory
- Edathala Polymers
- Kavanar Latex
- Paesukchuen Rubber
- Ba Phuc Rubber
- Sinochem International Corporation
- Indonesia Hainan Rubber Industry Group
- Yunnan State Farms Group
- Guangdong Guangken Rubber Group
- Yunnan Gaoshen Rubber
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Natural Rubber
- Synthetic Rubber
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Consumer Goods
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Rubber market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Rubber Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Rubber, with sales, revenue, and price of Rubber, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Rubber, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Rubber market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Rubber sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Table of Content
1 Market Overview
1.1 Rubber Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 Natural Rubber
1.2.2 Synthetic Rubber
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1 Von Bundit
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 Rubber Type and Applications
3 Global Rubber Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.1 Global Rubber Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.2 Global Rubber Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.3 Market Concentration Rate
Key Que Answered in this report:
What will the Rubber market the growth rate be in 2025?
What are the key factors driving the Global Rubber market?
Rubber market with a focus on the Chinese market?
What are the key market trends in Rubber market impacting the growth of the Global Rubber market?
What are the challenges to Global Rubber market?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Rubber market?
What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Rubber market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store
Grand Research StoreNidhi Khandekar
GR-Store has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.