General anesthetics are drugs that have the ability to bring about a reversible loss of consciousness. Anesthetists administerthese drugs to induce or maintain general anaesthesia to facilitate surgery. Some of these drugs are also used in lower dosages for pain management.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the General Anesthesia Drugs market in global, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
General Anesthesia Drugs can be divided into two categories, Intravenous Anesthetics, accounting for 69.62% and Inhalational Anesthetics, accounting for 30.38%. Intravenous Anesthetics widely used drugs are: Propofol, Etomidate, Midazolam, Barbiturates (such as thiopental), and so on. Desflurane, Isoflurane and Sevoflurane are the most widely used Inhalational Anesthetics. Propofol hold the largest market share of General Anesthesia Drugs with 33.83% market share. Sevoflurane market share is over 21.17%, being the second largest market share of General Anesthesia Drugs.
Europe is the largest supplier and consumption market of General Anesthesia Drugs, with a production market share of nearly 38% and sales market share nearly 32%. The second place is USA, following Europe with the production market share of 20% and the sales market share over 28%. Asia is another important market of General Anesthesia Drugs, enjoying 24% production market share and 25% sales market share.
The worldwide market for General Anesthesia Drugs is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 3.9% over the next five years, will reach 8170 million US$ in 2023, from 6500 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Baxter Healthcare
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Intravenous Anesthetics
- Inhalational Anesthetics
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global General Anesthesia Drugs market.
- Chapter 1, to describe General Anesthesia Drugs Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of General Anesthesia Drugs, with sales, revenue, and price of General Anesthesia Drugs, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of General Anesthesia Drugs, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, General Anesthesia Drugs market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe General Anesthesia Drugs sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
1 Market Overview
1.1 General Anesthesia Drugs Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 General Anesthesia Drugs Type and Applications
126.96.36.199 Product A
188.8.131.52 Product B
3 Global General Anesthesia Drugs Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.1 Global General Anesthesia Drugs Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.2 Global General Anesthesia Drugs Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.3 Market Concentration Rate
3.3.1 Top 3 General Anesthesia Drugs Manufacturer Market Share in 2017
Key que answered in this report:
What will the Anesthesia Drugs market the growth rate be in 2025?
What are the key factors driving the Global Anesthesia Drugs market with a focus on the Chinese market?
What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Global Anesthesia Drugs market?
What are the challenges to Global Anesthesia Drugs market?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Anesthesia Drugs market?
What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Anesthesia Drugs market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store
Nidhi Khandekar - Grand Research Store
GR-Store has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.