Globally, the market for water electrolysis market is growing at a CAGR of 6.31% during forecasted period (2017–2023). Electrolysis is the process of splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen from renewable sources. It is the simplest method for producing hydrogen, where an electric current is passed through a compound thereby separating elements. Water electrolysis for hydrogen production finds its applications in various industries, such as chemicals, petroleum, glass, refineries, automobile, pharmaceuticals, metals & mining, and others.
Click here to Get free PDF Sample @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-water-electrolysis-market-trends-forecast-2017–2023
The key players in market includes ThyssenKrupp AG (Germany), Linde AG (Germany), Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (U.S.), Siemens AG (Germany), ProtonOnsite (U.S.), Teledyne Energy Systems Inc. (U.S.), AREVA H2Gen (France), Hydrogenics Corporation (Canada), Erre Due s.p.a. (Italy) and Peak Scientific (Scotland).
• The global water electrolysis market is expected to reach USD 11,426.8 million by 2023
• Regionally, Asia Pacific has the largest market of USD 4,067.3 million by 2023
• China accounted for the largest market share of 47.02% in 2016, with a market value of USD 1,205.1 Million and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.84% during the forecast period. India was the second-largest market in 2016, valued at USD 593.3 Million in 2016; it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.56%.
• On the basis of technology, Alkaline water electrolysis segment accounted for the market share registering CAGR of 5.81% during the forecasted period
• On basis of end-user, Chemical segment holds the market share of 38.87% in 2016
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region includes
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/semiconductor-and-electronics/global-water-electrolysis-market-trends-forecast-2017-2023
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary 12
2 Introduction 14
2.1 Definition 14
2.2 Scope of the Study 14
2.3 Assumptions 14
2.4 Market Structure 15
3 Research Methodology 16
3.1 Research Process 16
3.2 Primary Research 16
3.3 Secondary Research 17
3.4 Market Size Estimation 17
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/global-water-electrolysis-market-trends-forecast-2017-2023
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(212)-634–4884 / +1(646)-781–7170
Email: [email protected]
Grand Research StoreRitesh Firke
GR-Store has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.