The antibody production market is projected to reach USD 13.28 billion by 2021 from USD 7.45 billion in 2016, at a CAGRof 12.3% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. The antibody production market comprises products required during the different stages of bioprocessing of antibodies, such as upstream processing, downstream processing, and filtration.
The antibody production market witnesses high competitive intensity as there are several large and many small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (new product launches, agreements, partnerships, collaborations acquisitions, and expansions) to increase their market shares and establish a strong foothold in the global market.
The prominent players in the antibody production market include GE Healthcare (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Sartorius AG (Germany), Merck KGaA (Germany), Pall Corporation (U.S.), Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (Germany), Eppendorf AG (Germany), Cellab GmbH (Germany), INTEGRA Biosciences AG (Switzerland), and FiberCell Systems Inc. (U.S.).
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/antibody-production-market-by-process-upstream-processing-downstream-processing-and-filtration-end-user-pharmaceutical-26-biotechnology-companies-diagnostic-laboratories-and-research-institutes---global-forecast-to-2021
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help them garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares. The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the antibody production market. The report analyzes the market based on process, and end user
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the antibody production market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various antibody production across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the antibody production market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the antibody production market
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/life-sciences/antibody-production-market-by-process-upstream-processing-downstream-processing-and-filtration-end-user-pharmaceutical-26-biotechnology-companies-diagnostic-laboratories-and-research-institutes---global-forecast-to-2021
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(212)-634–4884 / +1(646)-781–7170
Email: [email protected]
Grand Research StoreRitesh Firke
GR-Store has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.