North America Marzipan Market was worth USD xx billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of xx %, to reach USD xx billion by 2021. Marzipan is a confectionary product made up of sugar or honey and almond meals. The confection traces its origins to a German city, Lubeck. It is made into various products like sweets, chocolates covered with marzipan and marzipan imitations like fruits, vegetables, wedding and Christmas cakes. In cakes, it is rolled into thin sheets and glazed. These are very common in European countries particularly UK on large fruitcakes.
Marzipan paste is used as baking additive as in stollen or blanket. The Famous traditional Swedish princess cake is covered with a various layer of marzipan that has been tinted pale green. During Christmas and New Year’s Day, it is shaped into small figures like animals, numbers and served as a traditional treat. It is also used in Tortell and in some types of king cake eaten during the carnival season.
The major drivers for the North America marzipan market is growing diversity in the range of products, increasing trend of online retailing, consumer’s preference for marzipan and other confectionery items and large number of marzipan products available in assorted sizes and ranges. However, factors like unavailability of the product globally and limited number of professionals for making marzipan are restraining the growth of the market.
The North America Marzipan Market is segmented on the basis of Type and Application. Depending on type, the market is segmented into Finished and Semi-Finished product. On the basis of Application, the market is segmented into direct marzipan, cakes, chocolates, sweets and others. Marzipan Cakes and Sweets had the largest segment accounting for more than 70% of the total market. Geographically, the North America market is segmented into United States and Canada. In North America, Marzipan is used in cake making and chocolates.
- Finished Product
- Semi-Finished Product
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
Get free sample report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-marzipan-market-4196/request-sample
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Key players dominating the Marzipan market are Moll Marzipan, Niederegger, Odense Marcipan, Zentis, Atlanta Poland, Erasmi & Carstens, Georg Lemke, JF Renshaw, Lübecker Marzipan Fabrik v. Minden & Bruhns, Marzipan Specialties, Productos Kelmy and Tehmag Foods.
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Mail: [email protected]
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases