The Europe Oryzenin Market was worth USD 34.31 million in 2016, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.7%, to reach USD 62.6 million by 2021. Though rice is essentially a high calorie food, it also has a protein content of about 7%. Oryzenin, a type of glutelin is the major protein present in rice grains. Rice protein has higher nutritional value than that of other cereals such as wheat and maize.
Glutelin found in rice proteins does not trigger celiac disease unlike that of glutelins found in wheat or barley. It is because the glutelin present in rice is a low molecular weight glutelin whereas high molecular glutelin is the one which might trigger celiac disease. They exist as macromolecular complexes and are hydrophobic. They are soluble in acid and alkaline solutions and are processed into polypeptides to store in vacuolar compartments of the cells.
With the increase in demand for rice protein in the market, oryzenin has become an essential ingredient in food and beverage industries due to its high protein content and gelling properties. Texturing and emulsifying properties of oryzenin is also one of the major reasons increasing the demand for rice protein. Increasing health awareness among consumers, increasing R&D activities and increasing demand for sources of protein which are lactose and gluten free are driving the oryzenin market. However, stringent government regulations and availability of alternate protein sources are restraining the market growth.
Get free sample report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-oryzenin-market-5058/request-sample
The Oryzenin Market is categorized based on type, application, function, form and region. Based on type, the market is categorized into Isolates, Concentrates. Concentrates hold the largest market share as it is the cost effective than isolates. Based on application, the market is categorized into Bakery and Confectionery, Meat Analogs and Extenders, Sports and Energy Nutrition, Dairy Alternatives, Beverages and other applications. Sports and Energy Nutrition is expected to be the largest market segment because of the increase in demand for energy drinks and organic rice proteins for athletes for muscle recovery. Based on form, the market is categorized into dry and liquid. Due to the ease of handling, dry form of rice protein holds the major market share. Based on function, the market is categorized into Texturing, Emulsifying, Gelling and Foaming. Emulsifying holds the largest market share due to the huge number of applications in food and beverage industries.
Based on geography, the Europe Oryzenin market is categorized into U.K, Germany, France, Spain and Italy. U.K leads the Oryzenin market due to the change in life styles of consumers and increase in consumption of proteins.
Some of the major players in this region are Axiom Foods, Inc., AIDP Inc., RiceBran Technologies, Kerry Group plc, BENEO GmbH, Ribus, Inc., Green Labs LLC, Golden Grain Group Limited, Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co., Ltd., and Bioway (Xi’An) Organic Ingredients Co., Ltd.
Inquire before buying @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-oryzenin-market-5058/inquire
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Meat Analogs and Extenders
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Sports and Energy Nutrition
- Dairy Alternatives
- Other Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Dry Form
- Liquid Form
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Form
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Form
- Market Share Analysis, By Form
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Function
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Function
- Market Share Analysis, By Function
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of by Type, by application, and by Function along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
- Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extensive research.
- Abhishek Shukla
- Sales Manager (International Business Development)
- Market Data Forecast
- Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
- Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
- Mail: [email protected]