Global Biomarkers market is expected to reach USD 46.12 billion by 2020 from USD 24.55 billion in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 13.44% during forecast period 2015-2020.
Biomarkers are described as the biological molecules or genes assist in crucial clinical decisions and diagnosis of health conditions in patients. These are also known as molecular markers or signature molecules and used to analyze the pharmacologic responses, biological & pathological conditions. Biomarkers are found extensively in body fluids and tissues. Biomarkers are helpful in drug discovery & development processes and assessment of disease conditions.
Download Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biomarkers-market-192/request-sample
Increasing research & development spending, rising healthcare expenditure, and growing demand for biomarkers in diagnostic field are driving the growth of global biomarkers market. In addition, increasing number of low cost of clinical trials in emerging countries, growing initiatives in biomarkers research, increasing growth of information technology, growing demand for drug discovery are further propelling the growth of global biomarkers market. However, requirement of high investment, improper reimbursement policies, poor regulatory bodies, high cost of testing procedures, and difficulties in sample collection & storage are the major factors restraining the growth of global biomarkers market.
- Services Growth Hormone Therapy
- Safety Biomarkers
- Efficacy Biomarkers
- Validation Biomarkers
- Diagnostics Development
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Personalised Medicine
- Disease Risk Assessment
- Other Applications
- Disease Indications
- Neurological Disorders
- Immunological Disorders
- Other Diseases
On the basis of geographical region the global biomarkers market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America held the major market share of 39.0% of the global biomarkers market in 2015, whereas Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 16.20% during the forecast period 2015-2020.
The Global Biomarkers market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of type, application, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that effect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The key players in global biomarkers market include, Bio-Rad Laboratories (U.S.), Qiagen N.V. (Netherlands), Enzo Biochem (U.S.), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), Merck & Co, Inc. (U.S.), EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc. (U.S.), Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC (U.S.), Singulex, Inc. (U.S.), BioSims Technologies (France), Cisbio Bioassays (France), and Signosis, Inc. (U.S.).
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Mail: [email protected]