Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market “which estimates the market to grow from USD 86647.561 million from 2016 to USD 112175.5 million by 2021 with a high CAGR of 5.30%.
Antibodies, also called as immunoglobulin, are proteins produced by plasma cells in response to specific antigens. These antibodies can be used as therapeutic as well as diagnostic purposes for several disease indications, including but not limited to, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, psoriasis, hypercholesterolemia, macular degeneration, and asthma. Monoclonal antibodies are the most lucrative drug type segment for manufacturers of antibody-based drugs.
The monoclonal antibodies are produced in such a way that they bind to antigens promoting the immune system attacks on diseased cells. Monoclonal antibodies are target specific in action by not affect the other cells of the body thus restores the immune system.
Free Sample available at: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-monoclonal-antibodies-market-1184/request-sample
The driving factors for the growth of this market are increasing investments in research, increasing cases people getting diagnosed with cancer, and recent technological advancements have also led to the growth of the market. Furthermore, support from government in terms of policies is also contributing in growth of the market.
The products are segmented based on source, indication, end-user and application, and are studied for a deep-level understanding of the global Monoclonal Antibodies Market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
- Based on Source :
- Based on Indication :
- Blood Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- CNS Disorders
- Others (Inflammatory, Microbial Diseases, & Other).
- Based on End User :
- Research Institute
- Diagnostic Laboratories.
- Based on Application :
- Western Blot
- Radioimmune Assays
- Other (Immunohistochemistry, Immunoprecipitation, & Immunocytochemistry).
Based on geography, the report contains a wide array of countries covering all around the globe. Countries like USA, Mexico, U.K., Spain, Japan, Italy, India, China, South Africa, Israel and Brazil are identified as the predominant markets for Monoclonal Antibodies Market. For more of regional analysis, check out the following reports.
- Asia-Pacific Monoclonal Antibodies Market
- Europe Monoclonal Antibodies Market
- Middle-East and Africa Monoclonal Antibodies
- North America Monoclonal Antibodies Market
- Latin America Monoclonal Antibodies Market
Customization of report at: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-monoclonal-antibodies-market-1184/customize-report
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products include GlaxoSmithKline plc. (U.K.), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Eli Lilly and Company (U.S.), Seattle Genetics (U.S.), Bristol-Myers Squibb (U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Israel) and Shanghai Junshi Bioscience Co.,Ltd. (China). Zymeworks and GSK Enter Second Strategic Collaboration to Develop and Commercialize Bi-Specific Antibodies.
Scope of the Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market:
- Global, Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the Global region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of product on source, indication, application and end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Checkout other related studies in the Therapeutics section:
Cancer Vaccines Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cancer-vaccines-market-1419/
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report is Market Data Forecast whose forte lies in Market research and Business Intelligence. Handling both individual and corporate clients across multiple business domains they offer syndicated/customized research to suit the client’s research objective. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering Global among other regions of the global market as well. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Mail: [email protected]
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases