According to the report Global Portable X-Ray devices market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 8.14 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 14.6% from 2016 to 2021.
Portable x-ray devices can be best used where it is not feasible to transfer the patient(s) to a stationary x-ray installation, or when the mobile or portable equipment is most apt for the diagnostic procedure. They are designed for speedy travel so can be used at private rooms, ICU’s, NICU’s and even technicians use them to check patients outside the hospital. Their high detail images feature helps to boost efficiency and confident diagnostics.
The invention of these portable devices is outspreading a helping hand towards point of care diagnostics. X-Rays are electromagnetic rays which detect any abnormalities in the body, especially bones. These devices can be used in the field of military or sports as they are portable and easy to handle. These can be directly connected to the computers in the X-Ray labs and medical professionals can view the images for further treatment, also it can reduce the imaging cost by eliminating the cost of X-Ray films.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Portable X-Ray devices market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-portable-x-ray-devices-market-626/
Global Portable X-Ray devices market: Drivers & Restraints
The increase in public awareness regarding portable devices, rise in the geriatric population, rise in number of accidents, support from government and private bodies for the funding of portable technologies are the key drivers for this market. The market lags due to lack of medical technicians, high cost of portable devices and stringent FDA regulations.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Portable X-Ray devices market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-portable-x-ray-devices-market-626/request-sample
Global Portable X-Ray devices market: Segmentation
By Devices Type
- Hand Held Devices
- Mobile Devices
- Analog X-Ray Devices
- Digital X-Ray Devices
- Dental X-Ray
- Chest X-Ray
- Abdomen X-Ray
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-portable-x-ray-devices-market-626/customize-report
Global Portable X-Ray devices market: Overview
The digital device market is holding the highest shares in all the application segments. This is due to the ease of use and accuracy of these digital diagnostic devices. North America is expected to dominate the market demand for these device over the forecast period owing to high expenditure on healthcare, reimbursement framework and sophisticated healthcare infrastructure. However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth, growing at a CAGR of more than 9% owing to improving healthcare infrastructure particularly in emerging economies such as China and India. In addition, the advent of technologically advanced and economical products catering to cost sensitive clientele in the region will fuel the growth of the market.
Supportive government regulations in Asia Pacific promoting manufacturing in the region is expected to drive demand for portable medical machines. Furthermore, low labor cost coupled with abundant tier I companies is projected to propel portable medical machines manufacturing in the region. As a result, product cost is likely to decrease over the forecast period owing to technological advancements which in turn is expected to drive demand, particularly in the emerging economies.
Philips Healthcare was the dominant player in the portable X-ray machines market with a market share of over 17% in 2013. Philips possessed an extensive product portfolio ranging from stationary X-ray systems to digital and portable X-ray systems. Some of the other key players in the industry are Hitachi Medical Systems and Varian Medical Systems, GE Healthcare, and Siemens Healthcare.
Global Portable X-Ray devices market: Region-wise Outlook
The market has also been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. with North America accounting for the largest share in global market. Owing to increase in the aged population and technological competitiveness it is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. Asia-pacific region is estimated to achieve the highest growth in the years due to increase in population and strong government support for health care industries.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Global Portable X-Ray devices market outlook in global? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Global Portable X-Ray devices space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Global Portable X-Ray devices manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Global Portable X-Ray devices Market currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Global Portable X-Ray devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Global Portable X-Ray devices?
Global Portable X-Ray devices market: Key Players
The key players dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are Carestream Health, Hitachi Medical corporation, Siemens healthcare, Philips healthcare, Virtual imaging, GE healthcare, Fujifilm holdings corporation, Shimadzu corporation and Toshiba corporation.
Reasons to buy Global Portable X-Ray devices market Report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
• Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
• A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Mail: [email protected]
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases