The Europe Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market is a USD 7 billion market in 2015 and is estimated to reach USD 11.8 billion by 2020 with a growth rate of 10.9%. Cancer is the cause of death for millions of people around the world. Cancer, which starts from a single cell is gradually transformed to other cells by genetically transforming a normal cell to tumour. The dramatic increase in the size of cancer patients has made the pharmaceutical firms to shift their focus towards monoclonal antibodies market. The traditional way of treating cancer includes usage of drugs like chemotherapy agents which has adverse side effects. This prompted the usage of monoclonal antibodies to treat cancer.
Recent years have seen the emergence of monoclonal antibodies owing to its potentiality to offer less toxic and highly efficient alternatives to the patients. The antibodies has the ability to treat many diseases related to inflammatory, autoimmune and especially cancer. The antibodies comprises of identical cells which are clones of a single parent cells and directed towards specific targets cells. Thus monoclonal antibodies due to its specificity to target only cancer cell leaving behind the healthy one, can be a more efficient way of treating cancer than chemotherapies or drugs.
Download Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-cancer-monoclonal-antibodies-market-186/request-sample
Increased prevalence of cancer disease is the primary driver for the market. It has led many pharmaceutical companies to invest heavily in monoclonal antibodies due to its customizable nature of attacking only the cancer cell. The other drivers for the market include increasing investments in R&D of genomic studies, advancements in target gene selection and genetic sequencing and specificity of antibodies to target only the cancer cells. There are also hurdles prevailing for the monoclonal antibodies market like high costs of development, strict guidelines by the governments, longer periods required for clinical trials and research & development.
- By Application
- Hodgkins and Non-Hodgkins lymphoma
- By Type
- Murine Antibodies
- Chimeric and Humanised Antibodies
- Fully Humanized Antibodies
- Conjugate Cancer Therapies
- Geographical Analysis
Many pharmaceutical companies and governments are funding huge sums for research & development of monoclonal drugs to use it as a tool to cure cancer. The majors firms in the industry are Bristol Myers Squibb, Amgen, Eli Lilly, Genmab, Glaxosmithklinne, Novartis, Roche, Immunogen, Seattle Genetics and Spectrum Pharmaceuticals.
Reasons to buy North America Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Mail: [email protected]
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases