Dump Truck market. Though there are several different dump truck designs, the basic components of dump trucks remain more or less the same for all of them. The main body of the dump truck is generally based on that of a flatbed truck, with one axle beneath the cab and anywhere from one to three axles beneath the dump box. The dump box itself generally has a tailgate that is hinged at the top so that it will open automatically when it is being dumped. The dumping mechanism is powered hydraulically in order to prevent compression problems that can sometimes be encountered when using pneumatic systems. The engine of the dump truck can be either gasoline-powered or diesel-powered, but is generally a large internal combustion engine regardless of the fuel type used.
The global average price of Dump Truck is in the decreasing trend, from 41.4 K USD/Unit in 2012 to 38.7 K USD/Unit in 2016. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Dump Truck includes On-Road Dump Truck and Off-road Dump Truck. The proportion of On-Road Dump Truck in 2016 is about 72.5%, and the proportion is in slowly decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Dump Truck is widely used in Building Construction, Mining Industry, etc. The most proportion of Dump Truck is Building Construction, with market share of 72.48%. The trend of Building Construction is slowly decreasing.
According to this study, over the next five years the Dump Truck market will register a 2.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 17600 million by 2024, from US$ 15000 million in 2019.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-dump-truck-2019-2024-988
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Dump Truck business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Dump Truck market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Dump Truck value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- On-Road Dump Truck
- Off-Road Dump Truck
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Building Construction
- Mining Industry
- Other Applications
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- FAW Jiefang
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dump Truck consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Dump Truck market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dump Truck manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dump Truck with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Dump Truck submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC at
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports