Ultrasonic Welder market status and forecast, categorizes the global Ultrasonic Welder market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Ultrasonic welding is the joining or reforming of thermoplastics or other materials through the use of heat generated from high-frequency mechanical motion. It is accomplished by converting high-frequency electrical energy into high-frequency mechanical motion. That mechanical motion, along with applied force, creates frictional heat at the plastic or other materials components' mating surfaces (joint area) so the material will melt and form a molecular bond between the parts.
Ultrasonic welder is the equipment used in the Ultrasonic plastic welding process widely.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Ultrasonic Welder industry is fragmented. A variety of manufacturers ranging from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top ten producers account for about 37.39% of the revenue market. Regionally, EU is the biggest production area of Ultrasonic Welder, also the leader in the whole valves industry.
Second, the production of ultrasonic welder increases from 64533 Units in 2011 to 79185 Units in 2016, with an average growth rate of 3.78%.
Third, China occupied 27.76% of the production market in 2015. It is followed by US and EU, which respectively have around 21.17% and 24.05% of the global total industry. Other countries have a small amount of production. Geographically, EU was the largest consumption market in the world, which took about 26.05% of the global consumption volume in 2015. China shared 24.73% of global total.
Fourth, for price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Ultrasonic Welder producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
Fifth, for forecast, the global Ultrasonic Welder revenue would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 2~4%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the current demand of Ultrasonic Welder. As for product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will continue in the next few years, as competition intensifies. Similarly, there will be fluctuations in gross margin.
The global Ultrasonic Welder market is valued at 790 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 1020 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2018-2025.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-ultrasonic-welder-2018-981
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Branson (Emerson)
- Sonics & Materials
- Xin Dongli
- Maxwide Ultrasonic
- Kormax System
- Ever Ultrasonic
- Forward Technology
- Chuxin Sonic tech
- Success Ultrasonic
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Automatic Ultrasonic Welder
- Semi-automatic Ultrasonic Welder
- Manual Ultrasonic Welder
By Application, the market can be split into
- Packaging and clothing
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Ultrasonic Welder capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Ultrasonic Welder manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Ultrasonic Welder are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Ultrasonic Welder Manufacturers
- Ultrasonic Welder Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Ultrasonic Welder Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Ultrasonic Welder market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/manufacturing-and-construction/global-ultrasonic-welder-2018-981
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports