Corrosion processes are responsible for numerous losses mainly in the industrial scope. It is clear that the best way to combat it is prevention. Among the various methods to avoid or prevent destruction or degradation of metal surface, the corrosion inhibitor is one of the best know methods of corrosion protection and one of the most useful on the industry. According to the chemical nature, the corrosion inhibitors can be divided into organic or inorganic.
Organic corrosion inhibitors mainly include amines, phosphonates, benzotriazole and other. Organic corrosion inhibitors are widely used in water treatment, metal treatment and other fields to inhibit corrosion.
Corrosion processes are responsible for numerous losses mainly in the industrial scope. It is
clear that the best way to combat it is prevention. The corrosion inhibitor is one of the best know methods of corrosion protection and one of the most useful on the industry. Organic corrosion inhibitor is a kind of important type in corrosion inhibitors. According to the different of functional groups, it can be divided into amines, phosphonates, benzotriazole and other. Amines are the most important organic corrosion inhibitor, taking 44.44% of the global production in 2016. Organic corrosion inhibitor have many applications such as Power Generation, Oil & Gas and Refinery, Pulp & Paper, Metal & Mining and Chemical Processing. Power Generation takes 27.15% of the global organic corrosion inhibitor consumption in 2016 which is the biggest share.
The market concentrate is not high. The main manufactures include Ecolab, GE Water, Solenis, Afton Chemical, AkzoNobel, Baker Hughes, Angus Chemical Company, BASF and so on. Ecolab owns the biggest market share, in 2016 the supply volume was 123.70 MT, taking 10.35% of the global consumption volume.
In the world, North America, China and Europe are the main consumption regions. In 2016, the consumption volumes were 297.13 K MT in North America, 221.63 K MT in Europe and 223.58 K MT in China.
Organic Corrosion Inhibitors market will register a 2.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 4060 million by 2024, from US$ 3450 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Organic Corrosion Inhibitors business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Organic Corrosion Inhibitors market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-organic-corrosion-inhibitors-2019-2024-523
This study considers the Organic Corrosion Inhibitors value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas and Refinery
- Pulp & Paper
- Metal & Mining
- Chemical Processing
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- GE Water
- Afton Chemical
- Baker Hughes
- Angus Chemical Company
- Cortec Corporation
- ICL Advanced Additives
- King Industries
- Daubert Chemical
- Henan Qingshuiyuan
- Shandong Taihe Water Treatment
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Organic Corrosion Inhibitors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Organic Corrosion Inhibitors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Organic Corrosion Inhibitors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Organic Corrosion Inhibitors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Organic Corrosion Inhibitors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC at
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports