Omega-3 PUFA, also called omega-3 fatty acids or n-3 fatty acids, are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) with a double bond (C=C) at the third carbon atom from the end of the carbon chain. Three types of omega-3 PUFA involved in human physiology are ?-linolenic acid (ALA) (found in plant oils), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (both commonly found in marine oils). They are considered essential fatty acids and necessary for human health but the body can’t make them. Also they play a role in brain health as well as normal growth and development.
Omega-3 PUFA mainly has three types involved in ALA, EPA and DHA. It is also extracted from fish oil, linseed oil and algae oil. Currently, there are also reports that omega-3 PUFA can obtained from rapeseed oil.In the coming few years, global production of omega-3 PUFA will continue to increase. In 2021, global production may be 165494 MT while capacity may rise to 195292 MT. This industry has an great potential. This is the end of Omega-3 PUFA report.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-omega-pufa-2019-2024-646
According to this study, over the next five years the Omega-3 PUFA market will register a 7.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 19200 million by 2024, from US$ 12300 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Omega-3 PUFA business, shared in Chapter 3.This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Omega-3 PUFA market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.This study considers the Omega-3 PUFA value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Fish oil type
- Linseed oil type
- Algae oil type
- Other type
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Dietary supplements
- Functional F&B
- Infant formula
- Others field
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Golden Omega
- Omega Protein
- Marine Ingredients
- GC Rieber
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Omega-3 PUFA consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Omega-3 PUFA market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Omega-3 PUFA manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Omega-3 PUFA with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Omega-3 PUFA submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/life-sciences/global-omega-pufa-2019-2024-646
Table of content
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Omega-3 PUFA Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Omega-3 PUFA Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Omega-3 PUFA Segment by Type
3 Global Omega-3 PUFA by Players
3.1 Global Omega-3 PUFA Sales Market Share by Players
3.1.1 Global Omega-3 PUFA Sales b
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Omega-3 PUFA Market?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Omega-3 PUFA Market?
- What are the key market trends in Omega-3 PUFA Market?
- improve pasting the growth of the Omega-3 PUFA Market?
- What are the challenges to Omega-3 PUFA Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Omega-3 PUFA Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Omega-3 PUFA Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/