According to Ozone Market Reports, The Global Connected Logistics Market was valued at USD 16,581 million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 29,095 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.47% from 2018 to 2025.
What is Connected Logistics?
Connected Logistics can be defined as various interconnected devices that can be used by the Internet of Things solution providers in order to be able to boost the operating efficiency of many logistics tasks. These technologies include monitoring, warehouse management, transportation fleet management tracking as well as associated logistics operations such as dispatching, financial transactions, order processing, and shipping. Connected logistics is also beneficial as it establishes communication among all parties that are even without direct connectivity.
Global Connected Logistics Market Outlook
In the report, the market outlook section mainly encompasses fundamental dynamics of the market which include drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges faced by the industry. Drivers and Restraints are intrinsic factors whereas opportunities and challenges are extrinsic factors of the market.
There are several factors that are advantageous to the Connected Logistics market such as the ability of connected logistics to be able to reduced emissions and environmental harm as well as the ability of the ability of connected logistics to be able to deliver real time information. Factors such as the security concerns as well as the network connectivity issues are restraining the overall Connected Logistics market growth.
Ozone Market Reports narrows down the available data using primary sources to validate the data and use it in compiling a full-fledged market research study. The report contains a quantitative and qualitative estimation of market elements which interests the client. The “Global Connected Logistics Market” is mainly bifurcated into sub-segments which can provide a classified data regarding latest trends in the market.
Global Connected Logistics Market Competitive Landscape
The “Global Connected Logistics Market” study report will provide a valuable insight with an emphasis on global market including some of the major players such as Zebra Technologies SECURERF, SAP, THINGWORX, AT&T Inc. And Cisco Systems, Inc. Our market analysis also entails a section solely dedicated for such major players wherein our analysts provide an insight to the financial statements of all the major players, along with its product benchmarking and SWOT analysis. The competitive landscape section also includes key development strategies, market share and market ranking analysis of the above mentioned players globally.
Global Connected Logistics Market , By Technology
Global Connected Logistics Market , By Devices
• Sensor Nodes
• RFID Tags
Global Connected Logistics Market Geographic Scope
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Rest of the World
Research Methodology of Ozone Market Reports:
To know more about the Research Methodology and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
• In case of any queries or customization requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
To Read Complete report : https://www.ozonemarketreports.com/ict-media/global-connected-logistics-market-forecast-to-2025/25521
Table Of Content
1 INTRODUCTION OF GLOBAL CONNECTED LOGISTICS MARKET
1.1 Overview of the Market
1.2 Scope of Report
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OF Ozone Market Reports
3.1 Data Mining
3.3 Primary Interviews
3.4 List of Data Sources
4 GLOBAL CONNECTED LOGISTICS MARKET OUTLOOK
4.2 Market Dynamics
4.3 Porters Five Force Model
4.4 Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Regulatory Framework
5 GLOBAL CONNECTED LOGISTICS MARKET , BY TECHNOLOGY
Browse Similar Report @ https://www.ozonemarketreports.com/category/ict-media/8
Ozone Market Reports is committed towards delivering intensive research based analysis reports, enabling clients to easily make fact-based decisions. We also have with us the facility of our innovatively designed and developed data processing and analysis division.
Ozone Market Reports is a research-based consulting firm specializing in getting research inputs and using them appropriately in the marketing planning process. In saying this, we are trying to convey that we always attempt to interpret the research data from the viewpoint of recommending action priorities - both short-term and long-term. To this end, we have put together a team that understands not only research techniques, but also branding concepts in depth. We believe our people are our clients' biggest assets hence we do our best to recruit multi-skilled individuals, and then give them an environment where they can think and ideate freely.
We offer various services for our clients to help them choose what's most relevant and best for them required for their business.
Name: Steven Samuel
Email - [email protected]
Phone - +91 9370882135