Combine harvester, also was known as combine in the early 1950s, is a joint machine that capable of complete reaping, threshing, and winnowin in crop harvesting into a single process.
Combine harvesters are one of the most economically important labor saving inventions, significantly reducing the fraction of the population that must be engaged in agriculture.
Market concentration is not high, European and American companies have advanced technology, and some manufacturers have production bases all over the world, this helps reduce their costs and improve competitiveness. Kubota and Lovol are leading manufacturers by volume with over 25% market share by volume.
Emerging countries will be more attention to their control of important industries, and therefore will develop related industries to replace existing products. Chinese manufacturers have successfully developed some advanced products, and due to policy the domestic manufacturers will have an optimistic future comparing to the international manufactures.
Combine harvester industry is very important for agriculture, although it has declined in the past several years due to overcapacity, the demand will recovery slowly in the next 5 years.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-combine-harvester-2019-2024-175
According to this study, over the next five years the Combine Harvester market will register a 5.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 14000 million by 2024, from US$ 10200 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Combine Harvester business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Combine Harvester market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Combine Harvester value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Below 200 HP
- 200-300 HP
- 300-400 HP
- Above 400 HP
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Wheat Harvesting
- Corn Harvesting
- Rice Harvesting
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- John Deere
- CNH Industrial(Case IH and New Holland)
- Sampo Rosenlew
- SAME DEUTZ-FAHR
- Pickett Equipment
- Preet Agro
- Tractors and Farm Equipment (TAFE)
- Xingguang Agricultural Machinery
- Shandong Shifeng
- Jiangsu Wode Group
- Zhejiang Liulin Agricultural Machinery
- Zhong ji Southern Machinery
- YTO Group
- Luoyang Zhongshou Machinery Equipment
- Wuzheng Agricultural Equipment
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Combine Harvester consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Combine Harvester market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Combine Harvester manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Combine Harvester with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Combine Harvester submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/agriculture/global-combine-harvester-2019-2024-175
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports