Iron-Based Nanocrystalline Ribbons market. Iron-based nanocrystalline alloys are amorphous materials formed by rapid solidification of alloys consisting mainly of iron elements and adding a small amount of Nb, Cu, Si and B elements. The amorphous materials can be obtained by heat treatment and dispersed on the amorphous matrix. They are called microcrystalline, nanocrystalline or nanocrystalline materials. The diameter of microcrystal is 10-20_suitable frequency range is 50 Hz-100 kHz.
The market is driven by various end-user industries, Iron-Based Nanocrystalline Ribbons can be used to replace silicon steel, Permalloy, and ferriteas excellent materials to make transformer cores for high-frequency switch mode power supplies, current transformer cores, transformer cores for ground-fault-interrupters, cores for filters, storage inductors, and reactors, EMC common mode chokes, sensor cores, cores for saturable reactors, magnetic amplifiers, beads, and pulse compressors.
The market for Amorphous Metal Ribbons is concentrated with players such as Hitachi, Henan Zhongyue, Junhua Technology, Londerful New Material, Advanced Technology & Materials, Qingdao Yunlu Advanced Material Technology, Orient Group, VAC and so on. Among them, Hitachi is the leader with about 66.23% revenue market share in 2017.
According to this study, over the next five years the Iron-Based Nanocrystalline Ribbons market will register a 6.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 380 million by 2024, from US$ 280 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Iron-Based Nanocrystalline Ribbons business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Iron-Based Nanocrystalline Ribbons market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-ironbased-nanocrystalline-ribbons-2019-2024-602
This study considers the Iron-Based Nanocrystalline Ribbons value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Vertical magnetic field annealing Type
- Ordinary annealing
- Transverse magnetic field annealing Type
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- High Frequency Transformers Cores
- Current Transformer Cores
- EMC Common Mode
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Hitachi Metal
- Advanced Technology
- Qingdao Yunlu
- Junhua Technology
- Henan Zhongyue
- China Amorphous Technology
- Londerful New Material
- Orient Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Iron-Based Nanocrystalline Ribbons consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Iron-Based Nanocrystalline Ribbons market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Iron-Based Nanocrystalline Ribbons manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Iron-Based Nanocrystalline Ribbons with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Iron-Based Nanocrystalline Ribbons submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-ironbased-nanocrystalline-ribbons-2019-2024-602
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports