This report focuses on the global Genetic Engineering status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Genetic Engineering development in United States, Europe and China.Genetic engineering can be termed as the manipulation of genes of an organism or species for enhancing its abilities. The technology is used by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and by clinical research organizations. In medicine, gene therapy is the most widely used application for the treatment of cancer and other infectious diseases. The extensive use of various technologies such as CRISPR/Cas9, TALEN, and ZNF in gene therapy for different genetic disorders and terminal illnesses is likely to be one of the primary drivers for the growth of this market.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-genetic-engineering-2018-2025-985
In 2017, the global Genetic Engineering market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The key players covered in this study
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Genentech, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Horizon Discovery Group plc
- Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc.
- Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- OriGene Technologies, Inc.
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Artificial Selection
- Gene Splicing
Market segment by Application, split into
- Bt- Cotton
- Golden Rice
- Medical Industry
- Recombinant Proteins
- Recombinant Antibodies
- Forensic Science
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Genetic Engineering status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Genetic Engineering development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Genetic Engineering are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24marketreports.com/life-sciences/global-genetic-engineering-2018-2025-985
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports