In this report, covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global High Intensity Magnetic Separator market for 2018–2023.
High intensity separators are used for cleaning of material from impurities as well as for concentration and accumulation processes for minerals. They are best used to separate fine particles which have poor magnetic properties. The utilization of extremely powerful permanentmagnetic material guarantees superior separation results.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-high-intensity-magnetic-separator-2018-2023-426
First, for industry structure analysis, the High Intensity Magnetic Separator industry is relatively unconcentrated. These manufacturers ranging from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top 3 players are Mineral Technologies, SLon Magnetic Separator Ltd and Metso, which accounts for 13.6% revenue of the global market.
Second, the sales of High Intensity Magnetic Separator increased from 4145 Units in 2013 to 5297 Units in 2017 with an average growth rate of more than 6.32%.
Third, Europe occupied 21.24% of the consumption valume market in 2017. It is followed by North America which have around 16.84% of the global total industry. Geographically, Asia-Pacific was the largest consumption market, which took about 32.36% of the global consumption volume in 2017.
Fourth, for price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of High Intensity Magnetic Separator producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
Fifth, for forecast, the global High Intensity Magnetic Separator revenue would keep increasing with CAGR of 4.44%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the current demand of High Intensity Magnetic Separator.
Over the next five years, projects that High Intensity Magnetic Separator will register a 4.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 280 million by 2023, from US$ 210 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of High Intensity Magnetic Separator market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Dry Drum Magnetic Separators
- Wet Magnetic Separators
Segmentation by application:
- Rare Earth Minerals
- Metallic Minerals
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Mineral Technologies
- SLon Magnetic
- Goudsmit Magnetics
- Yueyang Dalishen
- Shandong Huate Magnet
- Nippon Magnetics
- Master Magnets
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global High Intensity Magnetic Separator consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of High Intensity Magnetic Separator market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global High Intensity Magnetic Separator manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the High Intensity Magnetic Separator with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of High Intensity Magnetic Separator submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/manufacturing-and-construction/global-high-intensity-magnetic-separator-2018-2023-426
Table of content
2018–2023 Global High Intensity Magnetic Separator Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global High Intensity Magnetic Separator Consumption 2013–2023
2.1.2 High Intensity Magnetic Separator Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 High Intensity Magnetic Separator Segment by Type
2.2.1 Dry Drum Magnetic Separators
2.2.2 Wet Magnetic Separators
2.3 High Intensity Magnetic Separator Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global High Intensity Magnetic Separator Consumption Market Share by Type (2013–2018)
2.3.2 Global High Intensity Magnetic Separator Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013–2018)
2.3.3 Global High Intensity Magnetic Separator Sale Price by Type (2013–2018)
2.4 High Intensity Magnetic Separator Segment by Application
2.4.2 Rare Earth Minerals
2.4.3 Metallic Minerals
2.4.4 Industrial Wastewater Treatment
2.5 High Intensity Magnetic Separator Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global High Intensity Magnetic Separator Consumption Market Share by Application (2013–2018)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/