This report studies the global Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) market status and forecast, categorizes the global Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Influenza vaccines, also known as flu shots, are vaccines that protect against influenza. A new version of the vaccine is developed twice a year as the influenza virus rapidly changes. Most provide modest to high protection against influenza; however, each year this varies. Evidence in adults over 65 years old is poor. They decrease the number of missed days of work by a half day on average. Vaccinating children may protect those around them.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-flu-vaccine-2018-985
The classification of Flu Vaccine includes Whole Virus Vaccines, Split Virus Vaccines, Subunit Vaccines and Live Attenuated Virus Vaccines, and the proportion of Whole Virus Vaccines in 2016 is about 43%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Flu Vaccine is widely used for Children (6 months to 3 years) and for Adults and Children over 3 years. The most proportion of Flu Vaccine is For Adults and Children over 3 years, and the proportion in 2016 is about 75%.
The Europe in the EMEA is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 80% in 2016. And in the major countries we mentioned in the report, Germany is the largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 12%. Following Russia, France is the second largest consumption region, with the proportion of 11%.
The global Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018–2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Johnson & Johnson
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Whole Virus Vaccines
- Split Virus Vaccines
- Subunit Vaccines
- Live Attenuated Virus Vaccines
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- For Children (6 months to 3 years)
- For Adults and Children over 3 years
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) sales, value, status (2013–2017) and forecast (2018–2025).
- Focuses on the key Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) are as follows:
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) Manufacturers
- Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, we Research offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/life-sciences/global-flu-vaccine-2018-985
Table of content
Table of Contents
Global Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) Market Research Report 2018
1 Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) Market Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine)
1.2 Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) Segment by Type (Product Category)
1.2.1 Global Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) Production and CAGR (%) Comparison by Type (Product Category)(2013–2025)
1.2.2 Global Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) Production Market Share by Type (Product Category) in 2017
1.2.3 Whole Virus Vaccines
1.2.4 Split Virus Vaccines
1.2.5 Subunit Vaccines
1.2.6 Live Attenuated Virus Vaccines
1.3 Global Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) Segment by Application
1.3.1 Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) Consumption (Sales) Comparison by Application (2013–2025)
1.3.2 For Children (6 months to 3 years)
1.3.3 For Adults and Children over 3 years
1.4 Global Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) Market by Region (2013–2025)
1.4.1 Global Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) Market Size (Value) and CAGR (%) Comparison by Region (2013–2025)
1.4.2 North America Status and Prospect (2013–2025)
1.4.3 Europe Status and Prospect (2013–2025)
1.4.4 China Status and Prospect (2013–2025)
1.4.5 Japan Status and Prospect (2013–2025)
1.4.6 Southeast Asia Status and Prospect (2013–2025)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/