Mega Construction Projects: Top ten largest construction projects in planning and execution
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/mega-construction-projectstop-ten-largest-construction-projectsplanning-execution-214
Globally, confidence in the construction sector does not appear to be diminished by a slightly more turbulent economic context in 2018 than previously years, and some extremely large and costly projects are being delivered and planned for at present. Of note is that many of the biggest projects are occurring in developed countries, with cities such as London, Paris and Moscow featuring heavily in the list of biggest global projects.
The future pipeline for global construction looks healthy and despite incoming economic issues such as Brexit and US-China trade wars, analysts are buoyant about the prospects for the industry.
- The Tel Aviv Light Rail System is a huge construction infrastructure project underway in Tel Aviv, Israel. Effectively the project is using a combination of different rapid transportation systems including over ground and underground light rail routes and joining bus networks with the aim of creating a complete mass transit system for the city using a number of transport methods.
- The A101 development is a plan to boost and regenerate an area of New Moscow in the South of the city. The scheme involves building a huge array of housing, schools, infrastructure and commercial zones to rejuvenate the area and provide modern accessible housing with good transport links. Moscow has a large number of construction projects in the pipeline and whilst the Russia World Cup of 2018 contributed a great deal to its total construction projects, the city still has a great deal yet to come.
- The Zayed Mixed-Use development site is further evidence of the emirate?s ambitions to be one of the world?s most prominent cities. This development aims to further increase the residential capacity and build an all-inclusive area that can handle the majority of residents? needs in a single area. This kind of development is hoped to work towards solving some of the city?s challenges such as its rapidly growing population, expensive and unstable rent prices and concerning environmental issues caused by too much traffic.
- Examine the largest construction projects in the world
- See how these projects are progressing and if they might complete or start on time
- Discover the major trends in mega construction projects
- See what projects are soon to finish and what are yet to come
Reasons to buy
- What are the top five projects in the execution phase?
- What are the top five projects in the planning phase?
- What are the key trends amoung these projects?
- Are these projects facing any major problems?
Table of content
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Tel Aviv Light Rail System is the largest global project being executed at present 2
Moscow A101 is a huge redevelopment project in the south of the city 2
Abu Dhabi Zayed Mixed-Use Development dealing with rapid population growth 2
Old Oak Common Regeneration Project is enormously complex 2
Dubai Al Maktoum International Airport project is rumored to be having problems 2
Paris Zac Bercy Charenton aims to regenerate an industrial area 3
North-East Link road is the most favored Melbourne road solution at present 3
Sydney Harbor Tunnel & Beaches link should improve traffic flow in the city 3
Birmingham Airport Expansion project is part of a wider infrastructure plan 3
Chengdu Healthcare Park may be the first of many in China 3
Projects are focused on residential, but the future is infrastructure 8
The top five projects in the execution stage come from Tel Aviv, Moscow, Abu Dhabi, London and Dubai 8
The top five projects in the planning stage come from Paris, Melbourne, Sydney, Birmingham and Chengdu 9
Housing for now and infrastructure for later 10
Tel Aviv Light Rail System is the largest global project being executed at present 12
Tel Aviv Light Rail Project is expected to cost $71-77bn 12
Three routes have been approved and are in construction and a fourth is expected to be added, with multiple tenders to become available 12
Work on Green and Purple lines was expected to start in 2018, but critics don?t think that is likely 13
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/