the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Vertical Farming and Plant Factory market for 2018-2023.
Prime agricultural land can be scarce and expensive. With worldwide population growth, the demand for both more food and more land to grow food is ever increasing. One solution to our need for more space is vertical farming, involves growing crops in controlled indoor environments, with precise light, nutrients, and temperatures. In vertical farming, growing plants are stacked in layers that may reach several stories tall.
The production market is concentrated in Asia Pacific and North America. These two regions occupied 87.58% of the global consumption of vertical farming and plant factory in 2017.
Over the next five years, our projects that Vertical Farming and Plant Factory will register a 23.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 5140 million by 2023, from US$ 1480 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Vertical Farming and Plant Factory market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, we considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Download FREE Sample of this [email protected]
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Vegetable Cultivation
- Fruit Planting
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- To Know More Regions
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Gotham Greens
- Plenty (Bright Farms)
- Lufa Farms
- Beijing IEDA Protected Horticulture
- Green Sense Farms
- Garden Fresh Farms
- Sky Vegetables
- Urban Crops
- Sky Greens
- Metropolis Farms
- Sanan Sino Science
- Nongzhong Wulian
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Vertical Farming and Plant Factory consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Vertical Farming and Plant Factory market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Vertical Farming and Plant Factory manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Vertical Farming and Plant Factory with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Vertical Farming and Plant Factory submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24marketreports.com/agriculture/global-vertical-farming-plant-factory-2018-2023-191
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports