According to the report Global Digital Pathology Market published by Market Data Forecast, the global market projected to reach USD 576.83 million by 2021, at a CGSR of 11.54% from 2015 to 2021.
Digital pathology is defined as an image-based information environment for the analysis, management, and the interpretation of the information achieved from a digital slide. In short, the digitalization of conventional pathology lab is referred as digital pathology. This technology has gained momentum in the global medical and healthcare industry, owing to the improvements it brings in a number of application such as drug discoveries and their development, diagnostic tests, multi-functionalities in instruments, and other research applications.
Download free sample at: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-digital-pathology-market-292/request-sample
Rise in cancer incidences, high efficiency of digital pathology systems, increasing tele-consultations, increased adoption rate, increasing government and industry player’s initiatives are paving the way for overall growth of the digital pathology market globally. On the other hand, nonexistence of standard guidelines for digital pathology, barriers such as stringent regulatory concerns for primary diagnosis, lack of reimbursement and skilled personnel are some of the major factors likely to constrain the market growth.
Inquire before buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-digital-pathology-market-292/inquire
The products are segmented based on Type, Products, Application and End User and studied for a deep-level understanding of the Digital Pathology Market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
Based on Type:
- Human Digital Pathology
- Animal Digital Pathology
Based on Product:
- Communication Systems
- Storage Systems
Based on Application:
- Disease Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery
- Training and Education
Based on End User:
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Academic Institutes
Based on geography Digital Pathology Market is segmented and analyzed under the regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa. While North America accounts for the largest share of the global digital pathology market closely followed by Europe the development is concentrated around the Asia-Pacific region.
- North America Digital Pathology Market
- Europe Digital Pathology Market
- Asia-pacific Digital Pathology Market
- Latin America Digital Pathology Market
- Middle East and Africa Digital Pathology Market
The key players in Global Digital Pathology Market are Perkin Elmer, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Definiens AG, Sectra AB, GE Healthcare, Inspirata Co., Leica Biosystems, K.K., Koninklijke Philips N.V, Ventana Medical Systems, Inc., Digipath Co., ZEISS, 3D-Histech Ltd, Hamamatsu Photonics, Yokogawa Electronic Corporation and Quorum Technologies Inc.
Key trends identified in the digital pathology market include use of digital pathology as second-opinion collaboration technology in increasing research activities in personalized medicines, cancer treatment, and integration of LIS, EMR, and LIMS solution with digital pathology.
Implementation of image lifecycle management, tiered storage management plans, disaster recovery solutions in data management in on-premises as well as cloud-based solution are driving the adoption of digital pathology in the healthcare sector globally.
The Digital Pathology Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of Type, Products, Application and End User along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Mail: [email protected]
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.