The race is on to close the gap between different consumer electronics devices used in living rooms. The connected living room devices market in the early 80s were majorly televisions. With the inventions and evolution of the consumer electronics industry, new products like the digital set-top box, digital video recorder, home theater systems, digital media players like Blu-ray players, and gaming consoles have made their entry into the living room.
The transformation of the living room into a digital entertainment hub of a home has been influenced by a variety of factors. One of these major factors has been the beginning of the shift towards digitization, making the use and storage of media content very convenient and highly user friendly. Thus the analysis says that the total connected living room market is expected to cross $357.24 billion by 2020 with a single digit growth rate. Currently, the market value is approximately $197.58 billion.
The major living room devices that have been covered in this research study are TVs, set-top boxes, DVRs, home theater systems, gaming consoles, and blu-ray players. These devices have evolved to become an integral part of a typical connected living room. The development of newer and more advanced wired and wireless connectivity technologies have also contributed to growth of these devices. These technologies have made the storage, sharing and transfer of high quality media content simpler.
The major companies involved in connected living room market are
- Samsung Electronics Co.,
- Ltd. (South Korea),
- Sony Corporation (Japan),
- LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea),
- BenQ Corporation (Taiwan),
- Nintendo Co., Ltd. (Japan),
- Comcast Corporation (U.S.),
- Pioneer Corp. (Japan).
Download free sample PDF of this report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/connected-living-room-market-by-products-smart2F3d-led2Flcd2Foled-tv-set-top-box-home-theater-projector-audio-equipment-blu-ray-player-gaming-console-by-technology-processor-memory-sensor-connectivity-26-by-geography---global-trend-26-forecast-to-2013---2020
- The global connected living room market is estimated to grow at a modest CAGR from 2014 till 2020 and to cross $357.24 billion by the end of these five years
- Currently, televisions contribute to more than 75% of the global connected living room market. This share is expected to increase to more than 85% by the end of 2020
- Factors such as evolving technology and changing consumer behavior are affecting each type of devices. For instance, a declining trend is observed in the set-top box and Blu-ray player markets
- OLED TVs are expected to dominate the television market for the next five years and CCFL backlit LCD TVs and Plasma TVs shall witness a rapid decline in their shipments
- Porter’s analysis in detail, market life cycle analysis along with technology and market roadmaps, evolution and time-lines of each type of living room devices, and their respective markets
- Detailed segmentation of connected living room market by technology and products with a focus on markets of high growth and emerging technologies
- The future of each type of related devices and technologies and industry from both — technical and market-oriented perspectives with techno-market oriented roadmaps
- Detailed pricing and cost analysis of each type of connected living room device, along with future scenarios in prices and dynamics of changes in prices
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in each type of product market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and market share rankings
- Complete value chain, allied industry segments, and value chain analysis of the industry and their impacts on the market
Browse full report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/semiconductor-and-electronics/connected-living-room-market-by-products-smart2F3d-led2Flcd2Foled-tv-set-top-box-home-theater-projector-audio-equipment-blu-ray-player-gaming-console-by-technology-processor-memory-sensor-connectivity-26-by-geography---global-trend-26-forecast-to-2013---2020
Table Of Content
- 1 INTRODUCTION
1.1 KEY TAKE-AWAYS
1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.3 MARKETS COVERED
- 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 HISTORY & EVOLUTION
3.2.1 DIGITIZATION OF LIVING ROOMS
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the connected living room devices market the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global connected living room devices market with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends in connected living room devices market?
- improve pacting the growth of the Global connected living room devices market?
- What are the challenges to Global connected living room devices market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global connected living room devices market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of connected living room devices market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/connected-living-room-market-by-products-smart2F3d-led2Flcd2Foled-tv-set-top-box-home-theater-projector-audio-equipment-blu-ray-player-gaming-console-by-technology-processor-memory-sensor-connectivity-26-by-geography---global-trend-26-forecast-to-2013---2020
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store
Grand Research StoreNidhi Khandekar
GR-Store has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.